The Current State of 29s

Ayden

Veteran
56gjEck.png

The current state of 29s

Greetings friends. Ill try to start this out as blunt as possible.

29 Battlegrounds queues times are extremely high and are not currently worth queuing as of right now.

Although, Fortnite Queues DO pop. Everyday I have queued Fortnite Battle Royale, I have gotten queues in anywhere from instant -> 1 minute maximum. If the queue is any longer that is simply because people just aren't playing Fortnite right now which has to be expected sooner or later.

I know many of you now have 29s that will collect dust, but I don't want anyone to feel like they lost out on a potentially great experience in twinking. I plan to push Fortnite 29s and organize more tournaments for the future of 1v1s. Instead of focusing so much on our Random Battleground queues.

The reason I believe queuing Fortnite in the 29 bracket will be better is because Battle Royale are not faction specific when it comes to finding players.

If there are 100 16 year olds in the queue you WILL get a game.

A couple reasons 29s have been dying for the uninformed, is because of the XPOFF / XPON Battleground queue changes. Aside from that, F2P Twinks still vs Levelers as Starter Editions Cap is level 20. I have no hate towards the 20s and Its good to see the bracket thriving.

I still hope to keep 29s alive though, so this is a message to those who have felt hopeless for the future of your 29 twink. Find a Fortnite partner and queue up. No matter the time of day, if queues seem too long just try again later.

If you're interested in playing in getting more connected with the 29 community, I've added quite a few links in my signature to get you started. Hope to see old and new faces in Tilted Towers!

R5l65ns.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread