The Conqueror's / The Justicar's lvl 20 list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got the title on my 29 but currently working on it on my lvl 20. So i wanted to give back to anyone who has received it on their lvl 20's only. I decided to make a separate thread from the 29. To avoid any drama. This is a positive thread to praise people for their hard work.

Back in Cata we had a thread to promote achievements with 19s before they were account wide. So the way this listing will go.

1) Please link your armory
2) Date you hit this feat
3) US or EU

And for people who have been asking numerous times in Bgs and Durotar outside of org.Yes, I been more involved these days on my 20 and i try to play with restrictions as much as possible. but i am no saint, I'm a Honeyßadger. :)

I been trying to help keep morale in lvl 20 forums up and keep them on a positive note.

Last edited by a moderator:
u got the dates wrong on rasjah i think or are you making predictments? since you wrote his us style and the other eu people eu style.

HB, a minor suggestion, since there already seems to be some controversy surrounding dates.
1. Perhaps no date at all, so no fragile egos are cracked.
2. If people insist on dates, spell out the month. This way there will be no NA vs EU date "wars". Like there have been in the past. Again, we all must be politically correct for the fragile minority.

/cheers

my date will stay a secret but my 20 sham has it yes
[doublepost=1539417379,1539417289][/doublepost]just read your 3 rules

i would edit or remove my post but it appears i can do neither, woops!!

upload_2018-10-13_20-56-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread