The Coats is Clear - a quest you can get at lvl 20 but require lvl 60 to do

Apash

This quest, which is the 3rd quest in a chain that starts from the gnome lady in the pet store in Legion Dalaran (1st quest), is not doable on a level 20 even though you can pick it up.
The reason for this is that the quest item that you need to pick up (pet supplies) which are on the ground require level 60 to loot.
So if you see the 1st quest pop up, know that it is somewhat of a waste of time since you can't finish the chain.
I don't know exactly how to trigger the quest chain in the first place but I believe that you need a certain amount of https://www.wowhead.com/item=116415/shiny-pet-charm (I had 99 when I noticed that the quest had appeared).
Edit:
The questline was added in this patch (9.1.5) so you don't require anything to 'trigger' it and it is grabbable at level 1, but you can't finish it.

Last edited:
This quest, which is the 3rd quest in a chain that starts from the gnome lady in the pet store in Legion Dalaran (1st quest), is not doable on a level 20 even though you can pick it up.
The reason for this is that the quest item that you need to pick up (pet supplies) which are on the ground require level 60 to loot.
So if you see the 1st quest pop up, know that it is somewhat of a waste of time since you can't finish the chain.
I don't know exactly how to trigger the quest chain in the first place but I believe that you need a certain amount of https://www.wowhead.com/item=116415/shiny-pet-charm (I had 99 when I noticed that the quest had appeared).
I got it too, but I didn’t have all those charms… sad we can’t finish it at 20 :(
It was a newly implemented quest this patch I saw the notes for it

Oh alright, didn't know they added it this patch, that's kinda cool.
But yeah you can't do it atm, maybe it's a bug and hopefully they fix it (and by that I mean not making the questchain require lvl 60 to start).

The quest ends with a pet battle vs a trainer so it's not for us anyway.

edit: I was able to kill some of the high level crocs that aggro you prior to being blocked at the 60 req items to pick on the ground. Wonder if they're 50 or so.

The quest ends with a pet battle vs a trainer so it's not for us anyway.

edit: I was able to kill some of the high level crocs that aggro you prior to being blocked at the 60 req items to pick on the ground. Wonder if they're 50 or so.

If you're a class that has a heal, you can heal the pets and the gnome with it instead of the provided item.
And if you don't then just spam the item between the crocs attacks, I've manage to do it (before I realised that I could simply cast a healing spell)

Users who are viewing this thread