<The Chosen Few> 19 PVP Guild recruiting, Vek'nilash US

Skanktmonius said:
I have two healers, both Cata twinks and BiS with the exception of grandfathered gear.

Caumootrino @ Drenden - Game - World of Warcraft

Sanctimonius @ Drenden - Game - World of Warcraft

They share a Devout Aurastone Hammer and an Inherited Insignia of the Horde. They each have multiple gear sets for different specs/situations. I have experience in 2100+ arena back in seasons 3/4 and have been playing twink WSG for over 2 years now. I would love to join you but I lack the funds to do so. The conversation probably ends there but you can always PM me if you want to discuss anything. Thanks for the consideration. :)

We'd be glad to have you bro, whenever you can gather the funds to pay for a transfer you are welcome to do so :)

Also, those are some sick twinks man, do you happen to have vent?

Oh yeah, vent, mic, all that stuff. I'm one of the more active twinks in the community atm and have been for a while (pugs). Love to play. Only issue is running into these alliance 5 - 7 man premades all the time.

Skanktmonius said:
Oh yeah, vent, mic, all that stuff. I'm one of the more active twinks in the community atm and have been for a while (pugs). Love to play. Only issue is running into these alliance 5 - 7 man premades all the time.

Not to look down on you or anything, cause I luv you Skank :p, but horde in general also do those 5-7 man premades.

Other then that, good luck on finding a guild, and here's a free bump for TCF. :)

LOL I please let me know when, cause I'd love to actually get in one some day. I'm not saying horde hasn't done it in the past, but if we look at the last month or two, it's been pretty one sided. Of course given my luck sometimes, I might have simply missed out of every one for the last 2 months, a real possiblity lol...

P.S. Stop out scroll-clicking me.

We can't wait to have you in the guild, but TCF doesn't pay for transfers : / We don't really have the $$ to pay for people's transfer's, sorry bro...once again when you can get the $$ to Xfer here we'd love to have you :)

Skanktmonius said:
LOL I please let me know when, cause I'd love to actually get in one some day. I'm not saying horde hasn't done it in the past, but if we look at the last month or two, it's been pretty one sided. Of course given my luck sometimes, I might have simply missed out of every one for the last 2 months, a real possiblity lol...

P.S. Stop out scroll-clicking me.

Could be a possibility. I'd just rather not pull out the screenshots atm, I don't want to start any kind of flame lol. But overral, it's just unlucky for you, I guess.

My bad, I'll try not to scroll as hard next time. lol

TCF takes me back 2 the bloodlust days, its amazing u guys are even still around.

I've seen alot of SS's posted recently where people aren't using class colors in their groups, possibly because the patch reset those settings. In any case, it can be quite helpful when looking for healers, etc. Interface Options -> Raid Profiles -> Display Class Colors.

That just about says it all Great Job guys

Yep mid farming pugs is really all those guys have. Don't know why ppl make such a big fuss about them.

Ohh Were recruiting all active well played twinks as well now in this thred as well as airing out some of the bullchit of this brack that wafts around.

Zegly and Rance RIP......

Want more players for guild ab ques plz pst on server or leave a msg here.

Incredabull/TkO said:
Who wouldn't love fighting 7 man Korgath pugs when the amount of crap they talk is intence.!

Cuz rance and zegly are in my guild listen to what I tell them. I will admit our spriest on O was a little OP though. It certianly would have been more sporting of us to queue 3 hunters 3 healers.

Users who are viewing this thread