<The best of tens> guild on sarg

ffffrf

Legend
Sorry for the Duplicate thread, this one was seriously outdated i would like a mod to delete it as the real thread is in the other section!

A few of the most prestigious members of our formed guild <Only the best of Tens> chipped in some gold from our mains and bought a level 25 guild because that's how freaking dedicated we are on Sargeras! If this level 25 guild still doesn't want you to try a level ten on sargeras i don't know what will. Everything is the same as the old one we just took out the only from the name and now we are level 25. Guild events have been postponed due to my vacation. But there is gear in the bank and plenty of enchants plus some generous people who can help out your character. If you are new to Sargeras please add egg or I on b-tag for an invite. If you are viewing this thread and we in our old guild, please add us aswell if you havent already so we can put you into your new home.

Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/sa..._Best_of_Tens/
Egg's b-tag: Gardentotem#1524
My b-tag: Weaklysuper#1514

COME JOIN US!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
join guild! we have lots of members, gear and enchants in g-bank lots of experienced players who are willing to help out !

its worth a transfer or creating a new twink!

bump 5+ 10 twinks on at most times and we run 2s/3s fairly often would recommend this guild to anyone

I'd be interested in joining, I can make a few different twinks, lvl 10 druid, shaman, etc. currently have 2 on Sargeras Starleaf and Shockings.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread