US The amount of consumables used by veterans is sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon

666 god
I qed up for 5 different games the other day recognizeable names popping gliders and speedpots, so they don't die, how about instead of relying on items, just have better awareness.

Ok my rant is over, hope you all are enjoying your day.

Also on a further note every person that did this played on the most mongoloid thing they could play but I digress.

SANIT SAID: ↑
He could also.. yknow.. not broadcast his every move/thought to tinkinfo. Dude needs a britta filter for his brain.

Good fucking God you whine a lot. Take a step away from the keyboard, champ.

No I am tired of seeing mediocrity surrounding me in my bracket so I am going to denounce it.

"My bracket" - good one, I lol'd.

Arent you the same idiot that played fire mage at 20?
Then started playing 29 fire mage using Q bug?
Then also decided to Q bug other brackets? So much for loyalty to "your bracket"

Mediocrity at its finest - Pot. Meet kettle.

Now shut up and stop creating 15 threads a week to whine about shit. Maybe if you were better at gam youd kill the consumable abusers.

"My bracket" - good one, I lol'd.

Arent you the same idiot that played fire mage at 20?
Then started playing 29 fire mage using Q bug?
Then also decided to Q bug other brackets? So much for loyalty to "your bracket"

Mediocrity at its finest - Pot. Meet kettle.

Now shut up and stop creating 15 threads a week to whine about shit. Maybe if you were better at gam youd kill the consumable abusers.

This is my bracket I have been playing it ever since f2p began, and idiots like you aren't going to change anything.

I play everything my guy, from fire mage to holy paladin to fury warrior.

So what you are saying is I can't play in other brackets? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

You have no idea what your talking about and from the looks of it your just as bad calling me a q bugger when you do it yourself.

I don't make 15 threads a week lmao and even if I did so what? At least it is more entertaining then ilvl 28 boes. Also the ironic thing is I do kill the consumable users on pure f2p restricted twinks.

This is my bracket I have been playing it ever since f2p began

Also the ironic thing is I do kill the consumable users on pure f2p restricted twinks.

5934E0F7-03E5-46E0-83A6-AF2C1C037F2E.png

“Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!”

This is my bracket I have been playing it ever since f2p began, and idiots like you aren't going to change anything.

So what you are saying is I can't play in other brackets? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

You have no idea what your talking about and from the looks of it your just as bad calling me a q bugger when you do it yourself.

I don't make 15 threads a week lmao and even if I did so what? At least it is more entertaining then ilvl 28 boes. Also the ironic thing is I do kill the consumable users on pure f2p restricted twinks.

I dont care what you play, you're mediocre its pretty much irrelevant what class or bracket you play.

Ye I bug Qs but I've always been a scum bag soooooo¿¿¿

And yes this is a very unique topic that no one has addressed before. Your POV is a refreshing change from the norm. Jk, stop beating this dead horse I'd much rather see HELPFUL threads like the ilvl28 boe thread.

Tl;dr on all your posts ever: whine whine whine. Cry cry cry. Hypocrisy hypocrisy hypocrisy. Whine cry whine.

I dont care what you play, you're mediocre its pretty much irrelevant what class or bracket you play.

Ye I bug Qs but I've always been a scum bag soooooo¿¿¿

And yes this is a very unique topic that no one has addressed before. Your POV is a refreshing change from the norm. Jk, stop beating this dead horse I'd much rather see HELPFUL threads like the ilvl28 boe thread.

Tl;dr on all your posts ever: whine whine whine. Cry cry cry. Hypocrisy hypocrisy hypocrisy. Whine cry whine.

I may be mediocre but I would still outplay your sorry ass. I don't care much for you either, wow we both reached a mutual agreement who knew?

Ok dude well like you said pot meet kettle idiot.

This is a helpful thread I am trying to improve the bracket making it less toxic to play in.

All I do is whine huh? No I actually help people.

I may be mediocre but I would still outplay your sorry ass. I don't care much for you either, wow we both reached a mutual agreement who knew?

Ok dude well like you said pot meet kettle idiot.

This is a helpful thread I am trying to improve the bracket making it less toxic to play in.

All I do is whine huh? No I actually help people.

Biiiiiiiiiiiig whine.

I qed up for 5 different games the other day recognizeable names popping gliders and speedpots, so they don't die, how about instead of relying on items, just have better awareness.

Ok my rant is over, hope you all are enjoying your day.

I can't tell whether or not you're trolling Neon lol, like any time I see you in a bg you're on a 29, and then afk 10 seconds before you lose, you should be the last person complaining about consumables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread