EU+US The 270 AP Dream

Nocontest

Don't try to run. You'll only die tired!
Come on 8.1 my body is ready.
3X0S1tj.jpg

I imagine this is a glasscannon set? I managed 266 ap on my rogue on ptr but would only sit at 1500 hp lol, wish I had that glove enchant. These sets def arent worth the loss in secondaries though, just for mongolol.

edit: could manage more if i go sub but eh.

mop pre nerf double dancing steel assassination rogue

Nothing in bfa even comes close

darkmoon firewater + grilled squid + scroll(??) + that random buff from netherstorm = 2000+ crit for aimed shot

I imagine this is a glasscannon set? I managed 266 ap on my rogue on ptr but would only sit at 1500 hp lol, wish I had that glove enchant. These sets def arent worth the loss in secondaries though, just for mongolol.

edit: could manage more if i go sub but eh.

Its a nice fun set to rock. It seems like alot of range/casters have been sporting some sort of glasscannon set/build, see it mainly in boomys and arc mages. Been trying to stretch my AP to the max and i think i might've achieved it.

Its a nice fun set to rock. It seems like alot of range/casters have been sporting some sort of glasscannon set/build, see it mainly in boomys and arc mages. Been trying to stretch my AP to the max and i think i might've achieved it.

These kinds of sets are especially fun as orc with the sm trinket. The only source of higher ap I can see on your toon is a scaled ring of precision which isn't even worth it considering your monkey ring. Still salty my 15 year old self got lancers but not the ring.

hey do u have a fc set with ur gfed gear? maybe u can reach over 3500 hp and 15% versa while keeping 200+ attack power?

Kinda working on a Stam/Vers set, well see what i can come up with.

We've all seen you play. I'm just telling you, You will hate using that Stam/Vers set... your numbers will come down in line with the rest of the hunters and there wont be anymore super DPS games. I'm not saying you wont do great, but superman status WILL go out the door... and for what?... you que with heals or people know who you are and how well you play will always heal you (you've earned it)... so why give up the one thing you are supposed to be good at [DPS]?... for a gear set that is only useful when you don't have heals. :p IMO anyway.

It's no different than when I see somebody rock their stam balance druid set... the damage is always trash... and I mean trizash (and boy do these guys like to make up facts about it... whoooooohooooo do they love to make shit up)... compared to a glass cannon balance... people just have to realize sometimes it's just math... not ego or skill... just simple numbers.

darkmoon firewater + grilled squid + scroll(??) + that random buff from netherstorm = 2000+ crit for aimed shot

Broke 2k before 8.1, we'll see what I can get in 8.1.

We've all seen you play. I'm just telling you, You will hate using that Stam/Vers set... your numbers will come down in line with the rest of the hunters and there wont be anymore super DPS games. I'm not saying you wont do great, but superman status WILL go out the door... and for what?... you que with heals or people know who you are and how well you play will always heal you (you've earned it)... so why give up the one thing you are supposed to be good at [DPS]?... for a gear set that is only useful when you don't have heals. :p IMO anyway.

It's no different than when I see somebody rock their stam balance druid set... the damage is always trash... and I mean trizash (and boy do these guys like to make up facts about it... whoooooohooooo do they love to make shit up)... compared to a glass cannon balance... people just have to realize sometimes it's just math... not ego or skill... just simple numbers.

True dat. It still nice to have different sets to mess around with.

Users who are viewing this thread