"That Seventies Show" Short and sweet

Blackberryy

TBC Classic

"That Seventies Show"

We are a 70 twink guild on Faerlina: Horde

AND WE WANT YOU!

• Looking for min-max style players to bolster our raiding roster with class experience.
  • Looking for like minded players interested in a 70 twinking community (Many of us play 60s too).
  • Looking for players interested in level 70 PvP.
What we have to offer:
  • A full guild bank of 5 tabs with a lot of materials for professions and enchants.
  • Almost 40 players in the guild and 69 characters.
  • Many professions available in game to help with enchants, and farming when needed.
  • Large scale knowledge of the old game and up to date knowledge of how the game is now, including Class knowledge and anything you would need to know about 70 twinking itself. With many of us coming from TBC and TBC classic.
We are a long established guild, reformed for WOTLK and wanting to help you!

BTAG: Themango#11450
Discord link:
https://discord.gg/XPWUVGYk7b

To introduce you to the guild I'll start by explaining the goal and what we have already accomplished. Much like my previous guild, our intention is to create a self sustained community with it's own internal: Crafters, PvP players, PvE players, Theory crafters, farmers, etc... As it stands the guild is in the process of creating a Gear list for both PvE and PvP of every class and spec at level 70 for WOTLK. These lists will be as close to "BIS" as we can make them if not hitting the mark, they will have the talents picked, Professions, and Buffs best suited to it's PvP or PvE build. This is an effort in the direction of helping players on their way to making new characters or optimizing existing ones.

For example:

COMBAT PVE

COMBAT PVP

PvP:

• Active bracket with 10 minute ques often much shorter, especially on CTA weekends.
  • A good community of 70s and 79s that que daily that make for often fast paced and competitive games.
  • Cross server premade and Arena skirmishes, sadly no rated for now or possibly ever for this bracket.

PvE:

• Normal dungeons, Heroic dungeons, ZG, ZA and Kara with 70s.
  • World tours for T4, 5, Hyjal and Sunwell +Black Temple, these have to be recruited for as we currently do not have enough to raid with just 70s in the Larger scale and higher difficulty raids.
  • These raids are run weekly as to not miss lockouts for our characters, engage in the community and gear our characters in preparation for our all 70 raiding project.

So I guess this is also an official recruitment post for raiders as well as community members and PvPers interested in Legacy TBC content. With all this being said, we are aiming to be able to sustainably gear ourselves and push the limits of our characters in these raids and PvP with the new upgrades WOTLK offers to our characters.

Tab 1:

Guild bank tab 1.png

Tab 2:
Guild bank tab 2.png

Tab 3:
Guild bank tab 3.png

Tab 4:
Guild bank tab 4.png

Tab 5:
Guild bank tab 5.png

In conclusion, "That Seventies Show" has and always will be a community for like minded individuals to get together and enjoy playing the game together by exploring legacy content. Currently in the process of recruiting a strong force of players willing to hang out and enjoy the early game in it's later expansions while bantering, joking and over all just having a good time. We have many of old time players with a lot of game knowledge and knowhow to help players wanting to learn or get back into this niche style of play. Please feel free to PM me here or on Discord in order to ask questions or request to join.

BTAG: Themango#11450
Discord link:
https://discord.gg/XPWUVGYk7b

Last edited:
I predict failure with this guild because the GM is more focused on what happens in the F2P bracket than the 70's he's trying to promote.
Maybe instead of defending 29's you should focus on getting them to join you at level 70.
Just let us F2P play without people like you trying to ruin their experience with the game.
Thanks to you I can now share I have met a truly delusional moron. I ran this guild since before you started playing wow and continue to. I ran it as a top 200 guild all through tbc classic and it still flourishes with many of its original players.
As for the F2P bracket, you probably don’t remember since you probably didn’t start more than a few months ago. But the F2P players used to play with 29 twinks and then got to experience something no other group did due to an obvious oversight with blizzard now finally realizing their mistake and lumping you back in with the twinks you are. Regardless of the power disparage now, I will reiterate for you. Just like they said back in the day to all the other brackets who couldn’t get fast games and had to coordinate ques. How about if you don’t want 29s you go wargame to fix your “community”. GLHF, I might redownload the game just to Flag your body.

keep digging that hole because that's all your good for.
i've been around since 2004 and have been part of the F2P community since 2011
the more you try to fight me the dumber you look.

What were the best players in pvp, you have ever seen?

funny how your not mentioned in this thread.

I don’t play wow to be mentioned in others threads. I’ve accomplished everything I want to when I want to in game. I don’t need validation to play the game. I’m sorry you require a white knight complex for a bracket that never belonged separated from other twinks.

I don’t play wow to be mentioned in others threads. I’ve accomplished everything I want to when I want to in game. I don’t need validation to play the game. I’m sorry you require a white knight complex for a bracket that never belonged separated from other twinks.
this. Bb and i have had beef but at the end of the day. He is right. nobody cares about best of lists where online nerds pat each others back. BB is legit and i have enjoyed the time we played fought sparred talked shit. rock on BB

Users who are viewing this thread