US "That Seventies Show" Alliance 70 twink guild (Retired)

Still active, we do heroics daily and are trying to start our raid team again!
Good on you guys, if I didn't despise what Hacktivision was doing with Blizzard right now I'd consider coming back. Hell, I may not even come back for Classic Realms unless they can somehow show some shred of decency.

Hello! Would it be worth transferring over? Are you guys still active? Because my friends and I are having such a difficult time finding other 70s to play with, we’re currently horde right now though and i’m not sure what you’re recruiting but between the 3 of us we have 5 almost fully BiS geared 70s, 2 rogues, 1 holy paladin 1 resto shaman and 1 fury/port warrior. Add me btag if interested: eni#11309

I would not transfer at this time if I were you. I don't know exactly how active things are, but my feeling is since the GM retired from wow for the time being things are very slow. Heroics and maybe occasional pvp are probably the best that can be hoped for at this time.

And whatever activity there is might well fall off a cliff when classic is released on the 26th of this month.

Free bump! How is this guild doing?!

I'm making a 70 twink. Haven't twinked at 70 since MOP. What are you guys looking for?!
I actually relinquished my title as GM. Gave it to a few great folks. @koalalove and @daddymike in the discord provided are now gms. That I know of the guild is not super active but has 70s floating around. The games has just changed so much it discourages low levels besides f2p.

I actually relinquished my title as GM. Gave it to a few great folks. @koalalove and @daddymike in the discord provided are now gms. That I know of the guild is not super active but has 70s floating around. The games has just changed so much it discourages low levels besides f2p.

Oh no :( what a shame! You still on Wow?

Users who are viewing this thread