US "That Seventies Show" Alliance 70 twink guild (Retired)

I actually don't know, I just assumed :D

Here the oldest proof I have is that it's atleast 7 years old:

Wo_WScrn_Shot_062518_191020.jpg
}

I am always looking for twinks to do old raids with.. i have about 6 twinks on horde(thrall) 2 on alliance(sargeras).. i sent you a friends request. could xfer a toon if you guys are active enough.. could also lvl something up quick with Heirlooms lol

oldserpent#1177

I am always looking for twinks to do old raids with.. i have about 6 twinks on horde(thrall) 2 on alliance(sargeras).. i sent you a friends request. could xfer a toon if you guys are active enough.. could also lvl something up quick with Heirlooms lol

oldserpent#1177
Out eating with the fam, but I am looking forward to talking with you. The guild is very active yes. Average is about 5-7 on peak times and about 10-20 different players logging on during week days with larger numbers on raid nights and weekends. Our sunwell rub last Saturday ended with 21 players with 18 of which being guild members.

Yo whats your characters name on thrall we run premades all the time on horde. My name is Omgicanteven-thrall us horde

oldserpent#1177

Last edited by a moderator:
I raid with these guys casually when my schedule allows cross realm. These Raids are organized and the group can adjust quickly. I’ve had the opportunity to raid on multiple toons and multiple specs so I’ve never found I’m stuck as a healer, a tank, a fotm spec etc.

If your looking to enjoy BC raids with a group of people who love the content, I’d highly recommend checking it out

I am absolutely 100% both excited and down to try this out! I have a 70 Twink Warrior in the works that I would absolutely LOVE to have as a part of your community. When I get off work I will add you on BNet-- would love a chance to chat more about your guild on Discord either this evening or the next.

I would love to join the guild! i am working on a 70 twink right now and it was already on Bleeding Hollow :)
Feel free to add me anytime you are on! Maliwan#11694

Users who are viewing this thread