EU No

Blizzard wont do anything. Have reported him for 1 year for ongoing harassments and death threats and their replies are weak so block and forget about him. Appearently i gave hes kid cancer thats why hes mad at me.

Blizzard wont do anything. Have reported him for 1 year for ongoing harassments and death threats and their replies are weak so block and forget about him. Appearently i gave hes kid cancer thats why hes mad at me.
yea i said hes familly had cancer because i told him it wasnt cool to take and copy other ppl. its kinda sad to se there is ppl like this in the community ofc not everyone is like that or near it i know/knew alot of cool ppl in the 10-19 bracket

96902d46b142711006986a0e6b973a28.png

we must respect our veterans

yea i said hes familly had cancer because i told him it wasnt cool to take and copy other ppl. its kinda sad to se there is ppl like this in the community ofc not everyone is like that or near it i know/knew alot of cool ppl in the 10-19 bracket

I dont take him serious one bit, so i dont believe anything he says.
He might have a hard time irl but still, its unacceptable. And the fact that blizzard dont do shit about it, is just mindblowing.

i have actually had whispers from him too along the lines of "i have placed curse on you and your family get cancer"

He is sad & bad

You know you're a successful troll when you get your own thread on TI ( yes, I said TI)

whoemever it is didnt wanna buy 10-14 agi upg in enchants for 2-3k so instaignore on all chars xd, fking moron

** didnt know it was a very kind person when i ignored her

If he is a troll ill say hes a good one but since he spammed for like 1 hour of come and duel me i think he was pissed
[doublepost=1545844859,1545844713][/doublepost]
dont think us is much better
I hold EU to higher standards, shame.

nah sadly I don't think he's a troll he's logged a lvl 1 to say the exact same things to me since legion, its kinda funny its like he copy pastes the same sh1t to everyone he gets farmed by and spam threatens/asks for a duel for hours on end

Users who are viewing this thread