US <Teldrassil Firefighters> - Alliance Kel'Thuzad Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually play alone on Tich-H, but I think it's time to join a community. This one seems pretty solid.

I have super strange hours (deployed military) so if someone could reach out on discord I can try to get on at the same time: reyne#0110
Sending a request!

Expressing interest in the guild. I have already talked to one of the officers about joining when I sub on my new account

Expressing interest in the guild. I have already talked to one of the officers about joining when I sub on my new account
Cool! Reach out when you re-sub your account. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there ohti, I just got into twinking a week ago. Found out I'm doing it all wrong haha. Would love to join your guild if you guys will have me.
[doublepost=1645649655,1645647656][/doublepost]
Hey there ohti, I just got into twinking a week ago. Found out I'm doing it all wrong haha. Would love to join your guild if you guys will have me.
My bnet is hymdaal#1189 :)

[doublepost=1645649655,1645647656][/doublepost]
My bnet is hymdaal#1189 :)
Request sent!

Hello, could I get an invite to the guild plox? I'm looking too get into more organized pvp.
Bnet is Luddit2#1599

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread