TC Champion Title

Zeiren

we're all gonna make it
Administrator
The winners of each of the Twink Cups should obtain a trophy that states TC and the year they won ie (TC15).

seems like a neat idea imo.

A trophy system is definitely something we want to and are planning to implement.

This thread coincidentally aligned well with the release of our badge feature. It's a system I started working on earlier today, and one I figured I'd quickly introduce to everyone to keep you better informed. As you can see, I am currently donning the grandest badge available, which although not likely to survive the imminent flush, illustrates what we are aiming for. The goal is to replace the old banners we had on the forum with custom made badges/trophies, in order maintain a more subtle design and avoid space issues. Badges give us the ability to add larger quantities of accolades for our users, without using too much space vertically, which caused some aesthetic issues on the old TI (@Conq and his myriad of banners). If you hover over a badge, you can see which user group it represents. Later down the line, we can introduce badges to acknowledge TC winners and/or arena season ranks, but the possibilities really are endless. If you happen to have some good ideas, then feel free to message me or reply here. We always appreciate feedback.

This thread coincidentally aligned well with the release of our badge feature. It's a system I started working on earlier today, and one I figured I'd quickly introduce to everyone to keep you better informed. As you can see, I am currently donning the grandest badge available, which although not likely to survive the imminent flush, illustrates what we are aiming for. The goal is to replace the old banners we had on the forum with custom made badges/trophies, in order maintain a more subtle design and avoid space issues. Badges give us the ability to add larger quantities of accolades for our users, without using too much space vertically, which caused some aesthetic issues on the old TI (@Conq and his myriad of banners). If you hover over a badge, you can see which user group it represents. Later down the line, we can introduce badges to acknowledge TC winners and/or arena season ranks, but the possibilities really are endless. If you happen to have some good ideas, then feel free to message me or reply here. We always appreciate feedback.
Streamer Badge, NWL Badge, TC Badge, TI Badge, Arena Ladder Badge

i want my pink name like i had on ti before you jackasses took that away

I agree with the Guide Author badge and in-forum achievements such as the previously mentioned TC champ, arena ladder "glad" if you want to call it.

It gives people incentives to invest time and resources into this forum, which is great for growing a community.

Personally, having the Guide Author title on TI made me feel more passionate about providing new and older twinkers with valuable information and.. well.. guides! I love helping people, and having some sort of recognition for my efforts is very reinforcing and encouraging.

Food for thought :)

Do we get a badge for making guides ?

The idea has been noted.

i want my pink name like i had on ti before you jackasses took that away

Colored usernames will be rolled out as soon as we've got all the user groups finished and colors finalized. The code to pull it off has already been added and tested, and it has always been part of the plan. Thanks for asking nicely though.

true i want my guide author title back, also could you restore my guide, i need to update it

edit: im working on a fresh one with a new format

true i want my guide author title back, also could you restore my guide, i need to update it

edit: im working on a fresh one with a new format

Yeah it took me a lot of time to reformat my guides on xpoff since I had a lot of tables back on TI and for some reason they didnt transfer on to here too well :p

Good luck!

Colored usernames will be rolled out as soon as we've got all the user groups finished and colors finalized. The code to pull it off has already been added and tested, and it has always been part of the plan. Thanks for asking nicely though.

:) plz pink name

Can I just have the poop badge? I don't premade nor arena very often :(

I doubt he will survive his destined journey through the pipes. There might still be some bits and pieces left at the end, but I don't think we'll be able to patch him up again. You never know, though.

Users who are viewing this thread