US TC 2017

Jamesb

The OG Jamesb
I'll be attempting to enter the TC this year provided we can field the rest of the players we need. We have most of a pretty good team rn and are looking to fill a few key positions. Need a disc, rsham, warlock, and boomy. The team we have now are some players I've been premading with either for years past or for the last few months on private servers so some synergy is established and things are looking good. Feel free to inquire on here or add me at byebyewifi#1531.
Thanks

Sign your current teams up to the TC2017 thread guys, even if you don't manage to fill your roster we're trying to get a picture of the amount of people out there, and a better understanding of the situation!

Signing up to the Roster in progress does not include any obligations, not unless specifically invited!

Best of luck everyone,
-lindenkron

Sign your current teams up to the TC2017 thread guys, even if you don't manage to fill your roster we're trying to get a picture of the amount of people out there, and a better understanding of the situation!

Signing up to the Roster in progress does not include any obligations, not unless specifically invited!

Best of luck everyone,
-lindenkron
I'll get it done tonight after work

Nice James! An unexpected team, this is awesome news!

wooooooah james on the up and up ye yeeee

I'll be attempting to enter the TC this year provided we can field the rest of the players we need. We have most of a pretty good team rn and are looking to fill a few key positions. Need a disc, rsham, warlock, and boomy. The team we have now are some players I've been premading with either for years past or for the last few months on private servers so some synergy is established and things are looking good. Feel free to inquire on here or add me at byebyewifi#1531.
Thanks

Hey James!

You still need a lock? If so, HIT ME UP!

Kig

Yessssss bro how u been ur def lockin for us homie. Add my btag il be on around 9 est

What's your btag? I'll add you!

Might not be on too late tonight, but let me know your premade schedule. I'll write you in so that I make sure I make time for you and the TC! Hoping to get back into twinking! I'm alliance though...are you ally or horde?

Kig

What's your btag? I'll add you!

Might not be on too late tonight, but let me know your premade schedule. I'll write you in so that I make sure I make time for you and the TC! Hoping to get back into twinking! I'm alliance though...are you ally or horde?

Kig
Byebyewifi#1531 horde we'll figure it out tho

Users who are viewing this thread