tbt

It's as dead as a dead dingos donger... You can easily queue 1h+ for MAYBE 2 games. EU that is.

It's as dead as a dead dingos donger... You can easily queue 1h+ for MAYBE 2 games. EU that is.

Some nights are better than others - last night was back to back pops. The weekend for some reason the queues were slow. Helps to be able to queue either faction, find out who's queuing and join the faction with least in the queue.

And just incase you didn't know - Queue WSG specific or you're unlikey to ever get a pop.

Is that the Twinks that prefer to fight levellers or the ones that enjoy the more competitive pugs we have now ?

no it's the ones that have better things to do with their evenings... I was like it once, then you realise it's like being one of those hillbillys that keep dead grandma in bed stinking the place up. If it's dead bury it.

If it's your thing good for you. I'll get my nightly fix (110 ATM) and be down the pub c[_]

i wonder how busy 20-29 will be when all the 19s fleeing to vet accounts have their subscription run out and can start playing
well personally as i play in a country thats way out of sync with the ingame time zone, i just cant play my 19 anymore because i have to be online after 11 pm local time. sorry dude but whether you like it or not, some of us were fucked over by the xp change

Users who are viewing this thread