EU TBC/WRATH - Nightfall Battlegroup - Nostalgia

Hey, dunno if this is the best topic name.. but nothing else came up at the moment.

The reason for this topic is simple, i wanna know how many of you dinos are still lurking around. I suppose i’m not the only one.

Tell me who you are, let’s share some bnets and have fun toghether as we had back in the day.

I still have screenshots from those days, miss everyone, miss those games, miss the arguing we had and so on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i never actively played 29s back then, staying for maximum of a week i guess but running into Ellester while levelling one of my first characters is the reason i started twinking, being from Darkmoon Faire i spent a lot of time talking to Warsong Greenkeepers and Sjunea in particular, still have the original helms on my 19s that he did the enchants on :)

not sure why i overlooked the bracket when i had great times reading the 20-29 threads on the wow forums tbh, one of my biggest regrets from back then

the cata revival guild seems to be a graveyard now, still some familiar faces (not all from nightfall tho) and a couple of people came back to update their toons, not sure if they're active at all though

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/darkmoon-faire/Remembered/roster

nice to see corporal carstens updated his toon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i never actively played 29s back then, staying for maximum of a week i guess but running into Ellester while levelling one of my first characters is the reason i started twinking, being from Darkmoon Faire i spent a lot of time talking to Warsong Greenkeepers and Sjunea in particular, still have the original helms on my 19s that he did the enchants on :)

not sure why i overlooked the bracket when i had great times reading the 20-29 threads on the wow forums tbh, one of my biggest regrets from back then

the cata revival guild seems to be a graveyard now, still some familiar faces (not all from nightfall tho) and a couple of people came back to update their toons, not sure if they're active at all though

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/darkmoon-faire/Remembered/roster

nice to see corporal carstens updated his toon :)

Yeah, that topic was epic. We used to fight alot on the forums (i was always bitter - not changed) but we did respect each other on the battlefield and evening games were so fun, full of competitive ppl. Cant forget those 2 hr long WSGs in the middle of the night.

I have only two btag since those days, @Kilda and @Thundella. Been in Hellester/Ellester/Ra's guild until yesterday on Burning Steppes, but he didnt log for 6 years and moved my rogue back to my old realm so i can update him for BFA.

There two two big guilds, Warsong Greenkeepers on ally and Mighty Mighty Doom Squad on horde + little guilds like Hellester's Warcraft Hero or Slow N Steady.

I joined that guild not long after xp lock became a thing. It was started by a group of players who transferred from some other server, but I forgot which one. It's nice to be reminded, I was a char transfer too but from a different battlegroup.

I am the GM now, Carstens still plays regularly. We're the only ones :)
[doublepost=1544290055,1544289917][/doublepost]
Yeah, that topic was epic. We used to fight alot on the forums (i was always bitter - not changed) but we did respect each other on the battlefield and evening games were so fun, full of competitive ppl. Cant forget those 2 hr long WSGs in the middle of the night.

I have only two btag since those days, @Kilda and @Thundella. Been in Hellester/Ellester/Ra's guild until yesterday on Burning Steppes, but he didnt log for 6 years and moved my rogue back to my old realm so i can update him for BFA.

There two two big guilds, Warsong Greenkeepers on ally and Mighty Mighty Doom Squad on horde + little guilds like Hellester's Warcraft Hero or Slow N Steady.

Kilda is a name I recognise. Horde lock or priest. I think lock.

I joined that guild not long after xp lock became a thing. It was started by a group of players who transferred from some other server, but I forgot which one. It's nice to be reminded, I was a char transfer too but from a different battlegroup.

I am the GM now, Carstens still plays regularly. We're the only ones :)
[doublepost=1544290055,1544289917][/doublepost]

Kilda is a name I recognise. Horde lock or priest. I think lock.

He had a priest also.. i think. But he was mainly using a rogue Kildacopp.

He had a priest also.. i think. But he was mainly using a rogue Kildacopp.

There were very few healers on ally or horde back then. That's why I remember his priest, it was always the same healers in bgs, sure Kilda was one of them on horde (I was always ally)

Nightfall was a popular battlegroup on US Servers too. I am here to represent. If any US Nightfallers come across this post, please I also want to say hi!

Sincerely,

Hulkswife

Exploit (29 Hunter) Arygos Alliance in TBC/Wrath
Special (29 Warlock) Arygos Alliance in Wrath

Hello people.

Users who are viewing this thread