[TBC] Green low lvl item suffix are nearly disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anexa

Veteran
Okay, so Blizzard made a "fix" yesterday on green item's suffix stats ( Wowhead News Link ) and they managed to make it even worse for low level items

Most of my green stats give 1 stam -1 agi/intellect despite being 7 - 7 or whatever. Tested on several characters on several items.

Can we take this opportunity to get the stats fixed once and for all?

I expected TBC to be the prime of twinking but these scuffed stats are even making me to not create any more twink characters. It will definitely ruin the potential for newcomers when lots of casual items are grandfathered

Please try to summarize the entirety of the stats issue as a bug

If you want to report a bug:
  1. Press Esc to open the menu and then Support, or click the ? button
  2. Make sure you’re in the HOME tab. If not, click HOME on the upper part of the Customer Support page.
  3. Just below the “Search World of Warcraft Support” text field, there’s five links with images.
  4. Click on the first one: Submit feedback or bug report.
  5. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  6. Click Submit.
unknown.png

I got to say... Blizzard sure is @$!#ing things up. I'm surprised how bad this is...

PLEASE NOTE: This bug only effects items with random affixes, not greens in general. Make sure when you report it you specify that affixes are not giving the indicated stats.

This is what Anexa said, I just added it for anyone who accidentally only saw the word greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread