TBC BOEs

Hey all,

What are the best ways or places to farm TBC BOEs? Specifically I need The Essence Focuser, Lola's Eve, and Charlotte's Ivy for level 20.

What's level do I need to be, and what locations should I try?

be level 20, farm a chest in Blades Edge. Got a whole ass thread about it right here
Get a job, use some of your pay to buy tokens, farm the AH.

Lol, figured that may be response for the set. Ty for the mace thread, never seen it. Got new weekend plans lol

Botanica on a lvl 20. Although the twin stars set isn't optimal :PeepoGlad:

Mostly getting them for more options, but what is optimal? I've currently got a iLvl28 aurora neck, as well as the Zul'Drak quest socket neck, but pretty much am looking for an alternative to iLvl28 ring for now. (I have rezan ring w/ socket, and some random socketed BFA rare ring right now)

Lol, figured that may be response for the set. Ty for the mace thread, never seen it. Got new weekend plans lol

Mostly getting them for more options, but what is optimal? I've currently got a iLvl28 aurora neck, as well as the Zul'Drak quest socket neck, but pretty much am looking for an alternative to iLvl28 ring for now. (I have rezan ring w/ socket, and some random socketed BFA rare ring right now)
You seem to already have optimal rings.

I've done the math for the epic set vs a legion ilvl28 socketed options and when changing a few gems, the latter give 24 more secondary stats without losing int.

This set is only good for pure int stacking which isn't an optimal way to build a char. Unless you want to completely ignore secondary stats and gear pure int, you'll be better with normal rings.

If you have doubts I can show you why you're actually losing stats using that set.

You seem to already have optimal rings.

I've done the math for the epic set vs a legion ilvl28 socketed options and when changing a few gems, the latter give 24 more secondary stats without losing int.

This set is only good for pure int stacking which isn't an optimal way to build a char. Unless you want to completely ignore secondary stats and gear pure int, you'll be better with normal rings.

If you have doubts I can show you why you're actually losing stats using that set.

That checks out, I guess I'll avoid them. I was going pure int on this guy for a bit, but I swapped out gems and some random accessories and vers has done me well lol. Ty for the info. I'll get em if I see em but, they won't be on the top of my list

don't stack int.

haste is really important for Hpal, coupled with strategical juking and positioning, one extra cast every couple of seconds will get you more effective healing than a pure int build.

in particular, haste gives all of your instant spells shorter CD and isn't punished by overhealing (assuming you don't spam heals without checking), whereas int and crit both are punished by overhealing.

the above is made with respect to pugs, not arena or wargames.

don't stack int.

haste is really important for Hpal, coupled with strategical juking and positioning, one extra cast every couple of seconds will get you more effective healing than a pure int build.

in particular, haste gives all of your instant spells shorter CD and isn't punished by overhealing (assuming you don't spam heals without checking), whereas int and crit both are punished by overhealing.

the above is made with respect to pugs, not arena or wargames.

Yeah, I've got 27% haste, 28% vers now still with 205 Int so we're pogging out

Hey all,

What are the best ways or places to farm TBC BOEs? Specifically I need The Essence Focuser, Lola's Eve, and Charlotte's Ivy for level 20.

What's level do I need to be, and what locations should I try?
Hey, as @Ivo said. Botanica on a level 20 is your best bet, it will drop all 3 of those items you mentioned and honestly Essence drop rate isn’t that bad, and you might get lucky and loot Charlotte or Lola. If you have 2 accounts you can just carry your own 20 thru it pretty easily.

Users who are viewing this thread