US <Tasty Beverage>

Idk who you're calling out, but duck them
<Tasty Beverage> called <Stuck at Graveyard> out for Wargame's, then not 1 Tasty member to be found online when it comes down to game time. Rip.

Y'all still play WoW? Pfft, I've found my new calling! Overwatch! Gucciglad is a GOD Sniper!

Y'all still play WoW? Pfft, I've found my new calling! Overwatch! Gucciglad is a GOD Sniper!
Nice, been thinking about trying it out. How you like it so far?

Nice, been thinking about trying it out. How you like it so far?
Words can't describe how amazing this game is. I'm most likely done with WoW, played WoW for 11 years and tinked for half of that. Had a lot of fun in 20-24s, when 20-29s came back I created Gucciglad and GG Tvvinks, been going hard ever since in the tinking community. It's time to retire, leave all the behind me, and move on! Plus I need to focus on my YouTube channel and this game will bring me tons of new viewers and subscribers.

Plus I need to focus on my YouTube channel and this game will bring me tons of new viewers and subscribers.
This game i think will help. I've played OverWatch, it seems alright. Good luck.

Words can't describe how amazing this game is. I'm most likely done with WoW, played WoW for 11 years and tinked for half of that. Had a lot of fun in 20-24s, when 20-29s came back I created Gucciglad and GG Tvvinks, been going hard ever since in the tinking community. It's time to retire, leave all the behind me, and move on! Plus I need to focus on my YouTube channel and this game will bring me tons of new viewers and subscribers.
I was thinking of getting over watch is it a good game ? And like would I need a good computer to play it or is it like wow how I can run on any computer ?

I don't remember you.

Users who are viewing this thread