Tapout - 29 Rogue

Level 30*

looked nice except for being dinged. how did that happen lol.

how'd you get another GF 29 lol. and are those boots still available?

farming scrubs in xp-on bg's

I guess you speak from experience, I know WAY more players who ding'd via exploration than farming scrubs - A long time ago they reduced the exp required to level up at lower levels. My twink and many others got their 'XP-needed-to-level' quota reduced to only 1 exp. If players hadn't discovered all of Orgrimmar for example, they dinged upon discovery when searching for Slahtz.

Secondly, I'm only guessing here, but 2 x GF'd 29 rogues, both with BiS gear of both factions..... Suggests that Tapout had 1 x 29 Alliance rogue, and 1 29 Horde rogue.. Accidently ding'd the Horde one to 30 and thus migrated the Alliance 29 back to Horde.

Same amount of achieve points, same account... I see no reason to accuse someone of eBaying their character when this kind of information is available.

@OP... nice job man, I think my 29 rogue is completely out of date now, but the 20-29 bracket has diminished for EU players... Good luck to you m8 and thank god for XP lock now haha ;-)

its common knowledge that tap dinged in xp on bg's

its common knowledge that after that happened tap bought wbernstein's 29 rogue

clam down and stop getting all righteous, achievements and the points u get from them are account wide, do u live under a rock?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread