EU+US Talk about Level 70s esport

Should we try 1st level 70 arena world championship? And if yes where should be the grand final

• Yes, the grandfinals dhould be held in winners region

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Healium

Meow
Hey my dear, after having little bracket competition, i was thinking about ways to make our bracket both more entertaining and challenging. i was thinking about an annual level 70 arena world championship.

It should take place annually at 3 seasons (spring, autumn, winter) in each case 3 Cups (weekends) on the EU and US servers. Each cup brings points for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. The top 4 teams of each region will take part in the big final. Where the big final could be I am not sure yet. I tend between PTR or depending on the winner region of the last year (1st time roll of the dice). But you can comment this :).

ZR7sbOT.png

The top 3 teams of the big final will be immortalized on one page among the 70 arena legends and win a prize money (depending on place and prize pool). on the subject of the price pool, it's your turn as a community. i would have imagined that everyone would like to make a voluntary contribution and fill the prize pool. If there are only a few teams and if the grand finale doesn't have 8 teams, everyone will get the money back via paypal (currency exchange from $ to € and back may contain some % deductions at paypal, and won't be refunded). Just minimum 2€ or $2 of every 70s worldwide could fill a sufficient price pool.

Timetable:
Until 17.5.2019 a voting will be carried out whether the idea is good or not.
17.5.2019 depending on the idea is dropped the prize pool donation marathon begins.
On 24.05.2019 - 26.05.2019 the 1st Spring Cup in EU and US starts.
How do you like the idea and what would your feedback be?

Users who are viewing this thread