Talents Preview Discussion [w/ Calaculator Link]

upload_2022-8-11_15-6-55.png

:(

This is everything a monk could ask for. And bm can finally become actual spec, mw no longer being pure healing bot, ww with cc and disable, god I'm sweating

Monk looks insane... both MW and WW. Monks are going to be unstoppable in arenas.

Last edited:
Monks look freaking sick! Slow + a couple of stuns….. might be time to dust the Misty off….. love a good Misty that can run at someone…. Glowing green with all their HoTs ticking and ready to mess someone up with their hands….
Looking good alright..

MORE HUNTER BUFFS! And some other changes, I guess.

BEAST MASTERY HUNTERS
  • The top of the Beast Mastery tree has been shuffled around a bit, and now starts with Cobra Shot rather than Barbed Shot.
  • Barbed Shot damage has been increased by around 75% (this is unrelated to talents and just a change to the ability)
  • Loaded Quiver has been removed. Barbed Shot is now 2 charges always.

ENHANCEMENT SHAMANS
  • Primal Primer is no longer an option in the tree.

UNHOLY DEATH KNIGHTS
  • Death Coil - Runic Power cost reduced to 30, down from 40.
  • Epidemic - Damage increased by 20%
  • All 3 max rank talents have been reduced to max 2 rank (where applicable)
  • It appears as though the talents have been shuffled but it isn't clear what they are (I didn't look too deeply into it but here's a picture). The only thing I can see is Outbreak on the left now.
upload_2022-8-20_0-5-50.png

Sorry if I'm missing some changes. I'm not even playing the game anymore but I enjoy seeing the 20s changes.

MORE HUNTER BUFFS! And some other changes, I guess.

BEAST MASTERY HUNTERS
  • The top of the Beast Mastery tree has been shuffled around a bit, and now starts with Cobra Shot rather than Barbed Shot.
  • Barbed Shot damage has been increased by around 75% (this is unrelated to talents and just a change to the ability)
  • Loaded Quiver has been removed. Barbed Shot is now 2 charges always.

ENHANCEMENT SHAMANS
  • Primal Primer is no longer an option in the tree.

UNHOLY DEATH KNIGHTS
  • Death Coil - Runic Power cost reduced to 30, down from 40.
  • Epidemic - Damage increased by 20%
  • All 3 max rank talents have been reduced to max 2 rank (where applicable)
  • It appears as though the talents have been shuffled but it isn't clear what they are (I didn't look too deeply into it but here's a picture). The only thing I can see is Outbreak on the left now.
View attachment 21550

Sorry if I'm missing some changes. I'm not even playing the game anymore but I enjoy seeing the 20s changes.

Is that Dark Transformation* on the right side of their tree?

Users who are viewing this thread