Talents Preview Discussion [w/ Calaculator Link]

It's mainly cuz they get access to their full kit at 20 now (Blind+Gouge+Cloak+Evasion+Vanish(?)+SDance).

Yeah the skill ceiling for rogue just sky rocketed. I'm happy that my rogue bros will slaying hunters now, not so happy that all my casters have to deal with cloak. Also in DF I guess it's time for me to start wearing a pvp trinket finally.
[doublepost=1657445206,1657425500][/doublepost]Oh forgot to mention. Hunters get a magic dispel on a 10 second cd now. Tranq shot is currently lvl 37 in SL. Kind of big deal for mage shields, priest shields and of course dispelling power infusion.

DP is strong, it just doesnt have alot of uptime at 20. No AS, Shadowfiend is also lost with DF, no void bolts etc.

You pick an SP alot of the time rn, they dont have silence. They do have a defensive, good burst with MB>UD and ofc the Psyfiend.
Sub rogue having Shadowstep and shadow dance in both trees too.
I think them having it in both trees could be because sub at 60 has 2 shadowsteps. Just speculation.

Pls no... Shadowdance+shadowblades+blind+evasion+cloak? This would be cancer af maybe even more as huntards right now...

Pls no... Shadowdance+shadowblades+blind+evasion+cloak? This would be cancer af maybe even more as huntards right now...
Especially if you take in consideration that rogues are/or can function, as one of the best classes against hunters (Only my opinion).
And you wont get a knockback by bursting shot or explosive trap hunters anymore, you only have to watch out for freeze and the new slowing trap.

Last edited:

There is a lot of kit there but ease of target access and shear dmg of current humters is still worse. You think the button mashing braindeads that rolled hunter to kda will utilize cooldowns correctly? Rogues will be terrifying, but I doubt that they will populate bgs the way hunters are now.

There is a lot of kit there but ease of target access and shear dmg of current humters is still worse. You think the button mashing braindeads that rolled hunter to kda will utilize cooldowns correctly? Rogues will be terrifying, but I doubt that they will populate bgs the way hunters are now.

There needs to be an option to like a post more than once.

Keep in mind sub cant have sblades and dance while also speccing into shadow tech so we will continue to be energy starved.With the way the tree is set up its impossible to get shadow tech before 20 lol, there goes my dreams of decent energy generation at 20. Cant get relentless strikes and sblades either at the same time.

Keep in mind sub cant have sblades and dance while also speccing into shadow tech so we will continue to be energy starved.With the way the tree is set up its impossible to get shadow tech before 20 lol, there goes my dreams of decent energy generation at 20. Cant get relentless strikes and sblades either at the same time.
Man you're confusing me. Is it op or not? I have to know whether I'm a long time sub rogue main or still a a hunter main. Gotta build my image before DF hits or people will say I'm a reroller.:NotLikeThis:

Rogue has too many buttons for me in DF. I can't reroll. I need something that's OP but with like 3 buttons max. Fingers crossed for the next talent previews!

Rogue has too many buttons for me in DF. I can't reroll. I need something that's OP but with like 3 buttons max. Fingers crossed for the next talent previews!

Harpoon, Raptor Strike, Flag of Ownership macro.

Question, does Misdirection (Hunter talent) also work on pets? If yes could we tank growl-immune bosses with that? Would be pretty nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sil
Question, does Misdirection (Hunter talent) also work on pets? If yes could we tank growl-immune bosses with that? Would be pretty nice.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A705FN mit Tapatalk
BM hunter already handles Taunt immune bosses pretty well by letting the pets do 3/4 of the work. But yeah that would be awesome being able to go ham on any boss from the start

Rogue has a lot of buttons, but this will separate the back peddling tards who pop all cool-downs at one time from those who actually play rogue at a higher level. It will be funny to find all the people who you think are "good rogues" get absolutely discombobulated because they don't know how diminishing returns work in this game. I think its a great addition to the lower bracket, but it will surely be filled with a bunch of idiots miss playing the class. Like the rest of the hunters nowadays here who miss traps, mending bandage with dots on, turtle after they were bursted, miss knockback, disengage the wrong way.....etc....

Users who are viewing this thread