EU Tailoring/JC/cooking/raid boost services (alliance-argent dawn)

Drimat

Veteran
Hey so decided to offer the services of an alt to help those that don't have access or spend silly amounts of gold. I was inspired to do this after i found out how much it would cost to get the spellfire set from the AH, about 200k on argent dawn, cost me about 50k but i bought all the mats, could drastically drop if you farm them yourself.
I can make the spellfire, frozen shadoweave and primal mooncloth sets aswell as any cloth needed for them. Wouldn't worry too much for netherweb spidersilk, i have about 100 I'm currently not using.

Most of the materials can be farmed, primal fire, shadow, water, life and mana, depending on the set, which can be farmed, can be slow process but saves good chunk of gold. Bolts of Imbued netherweave is about 15 netherweave cloth and 2 arcane dust per 1 so pretty easy to get.

I am willing to do this for free if you have the materials, my alt is a mage so can port you anywhere and meet anywhere. I have another alt that has jc aswell though not sure how useful he is now as ive noticed most don't use the tbc raid gems but can make them and variety of metas.

If there is a specific piece of gear/gem you need made let me know and will try to get the recipe for it.
either message me on here or add my btag, Foamychewit#2572

edit: as ive editing this ive noticed i can help more than i realised so jc, cooking and can run 60 and 70 through raids on both sides
Happy Twinking
~Drimat

Last edited:
for those curious of what materials are required,
sets:
Spellfire set - 26 spellcloth, 38 primal fire and 10 netherweb spider silk total
  • robe - 14 spellcloth, 16 primal fire and 4 netherweb spider silk
  • belt - 4 spellcloth, 10 primal fire and 2 netherweb spider silk
  • gloves - 8 spellcloth, 12 primal fire and 4 netherweb spider silk
Frozen shadoweave set - 26 shadowcloth, 38 primal water, 8 netherweb spider silk total
  • shoulder - 4 shadowcloth, 10 primal water and 2 netherweb spider silk
  • robe - 14 shadowcloth, 16 primal water and 4 netherweb spider silk
  • boots - 8 shadowcloth, 12 primal water and 2 netherweb spider silk
Primal mooncloth set - 26 primal mooncloth, 16 primal life, 12 primal mana and 8 netherweb spider silk total
  • shoulder - 8 primal mooncloth, 8 primal life and 2 netherweb spider silk
  • robe - 14 primal mooncloth, 12 primal mana and 4 netherweb spider silk
  • belt - 4 primal mooncloth, 8 primal life and 2 netherweb spider silk

Cloth/bolts:
Spellcloth - 1 bolt of imbued netherweave, 1 primal mana and 1 primal fire
Shadowcloth - 1 bolt of imbued netherweave, 1 primal shadow and 1 primal fire
Primal mooncloth - 1 bolt of imbued netherweave, 1 primal life and 1 primal water

Bolt of imbued netherweave - 3 bolts of netherweave and 2 arcane dust
Bolt of netherweave - 5 netherweave cloth
~~
for any primals, they are made my combining 10 motes of there kind, such as 10 motes of fire = 1 primal fire.
best places i have found are:
Mote of fire = Incandescent Fel Spark - hellfire peninsula - throne of kil'jaeden (around 60.8 21.4) around 36% drop rate but spawn fast and can drop netherweave cloth
Mote of water = Skettis Surger - terokkar forest - skettis (around 68.6 75.4) around 33% drop rate
Mote of life - Starving Fungal Giant - zangarmarsh - the spawning glen (around 14.6 60.2) around 20% drop rate, can also farm underbog dungeon as quite a few drop them all for around 20-30% drop rate each
Mote of shadow - Voidspawn - nagrand - oshu'gun (around 34.4 76.2 and the surrounding area)
around 31% drop rate, can drop netherweave cloth
Mote of mana - Unbound Ethereal + Phase Wyrm - blades edge mountain - bash'ir landing (around 51.2 16.2) both in the same area and both with around 34% drop rate, unbound ethereals can drop Ethereum Prison Key as well but only at 1.7% drop rate
Netherweb spider silk - coldmist stalker and widow in karazhan raid has a 77% drop rate, blackfang tarantula in the black morass dungeon has a 78% drop rate, crypt fiends in hyjal summit raid have a 48% drop rate. best mob outside of a dungeon or raid is dreadfang widows and lurkers in terokkar forest - around the bone wastes starting from 50.8 82.6 up to 53.6 58.0 around Allerian stronghold, however these only have a 15% drop rate.
Arcane dust - from disenchanting TBC green weapons and armour(level 58-70 gear), easily obtained from pretty much any mobs, chest, dungeon or raid. (i have enchanting on my alt with tailoring so can do this too if needed, only low level so no enchants as of yet)
[doublepost=1543417703,1543406078][/doublepost]gems i can make:
Red (crimson spinel) bold(str), brilliant(int), delicate(agil) and flashing(parry)
blue (empyrean sapphire) solid(stam), sparkling(vers) and stormy(pvp power)
yellow (lionseye) quick(haste), smooth(crit) and subtle(dodge)
green (seaspray emerald) forecful(haste+stam), jagged(crit+stam), radiant(crit+pvp power) and steady(pvp resil+stam)
orange (pyrestone) potent(int+crit) and reckless(int+haste)
purple (shadowsong amethyst) glinting(agil+crit), purified(int+vers), shifting(agil+stam) and timeless(int+stam)
metas:
TBC
earthstorm diamond
- bracing, brutal, powerful and tenacious
skyfire diamond - destructive
WOTLk
earthsiege diamond
- austere, beaming, eternal, persistant and powerful
skyflare diamond - swift and timeless

believe currently these gems offer 6 on a single stat gem and 3/3 on dual stat gem.

can also make the necklaces and rings from sunwell but they do require jc to wear.

food:
blackened dragon fin - agility + stamina
dragonfin filet - strength + stamina
firecracker salmon - spellpower + stamina
mighty rhino dogs - versatility + stamina
very burnt worg - haste + stamina
spicy worm burger - crit + stamina
fish feast - attack power, spellpower + stamina (requires cooking)

boosting services
i can run through 60, 70 and 80 raids (dont like 85+ raids), currently available to boost on either side on alliance i have a mage, rogue, druid, hunter and death knight. on horde i have a demon hunter and warlock. only request if there is a mog im after and you dont "need" an item then i would like to be able to roll/ have a chance at it :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread