Syntax Error - Guild Recruiting on Al'akir!

<Stickerz>

Legend
Syntax Error is Recruiting!
Syntax Error
Are you looking for something new,inspiring and different? Perhaps you're tired of the disunity and the ego separation within the bracket or maybe an old or new player who needs support/funding? Then Al'akir is the right place to be.

We're a relatively "small" community located on "Al'akir"(horde), but we have much potential. We are a down to earth guild that has been around since cataclysm with many old school grassroots!

Our primary goal as a guild is to work on creating as much activity as we can with a good community,whether big or small, accepting a wide variety of players! We heavily emphasise the idea of non elitism and by this we mean, promoting the idea of allowing everyone to take part, giving everyone an equal opportunity.
We are not driven by ego and selfishness, we are driven by our determination to provide a great experience for all our members in terms of fun,teamwork and good,clean attitudes!

We will take on any player and try enable them to become the strongest version of themselves. Everyone has to start somewhere and i think people forget that these days, there is always room for improvement! One of the problems that MOP is cursed upon is the fact that there are no "new faces" and this is partly due to newer players, or perhaps old school players not being encouraged/supported, where needed to adapt to the bracket when on their twinks.

With 19s becoming more active again this has resulted in pops taking place most days and we want to make sure we can maintain this activity partly by recruiting players who know the bracket who believe they can be leaders themselves creating the foundations to support and guide perhaps old school,new players and even just the casual players within the guild and the community to create a more maintainable player base.

What Syntax Error has to offer:

-Provide full funding (gear,gold,enchants etc.)
-Provide all boosting necessary (Professions, Arena Grand Master, Dungeons, Transportation and more!)
-Guild bank service (POT's + Consumables,Mats, X-mog gear+BIS gear, Enchants/Kits)
-Provide Random Satchel Loot runs during the week.
-Level 25 guild!
-Premades with guild members!

What/Who are we looking for exactly?

- Players who are interested in the 19 bracket (obviously ;) )
- Players who are willing to learn and co-operate no matter what it takes!
- Players who show dedication to the guild not just in terms of activity but to also help your neighbour out when needed!
- Players who can use their own initiatives, don't be a puppet engage your self!

For Communication: We highly recommend you obtain skype in order to play and communicate effectively when on your twink!

While in the guild we have one rule and that is Play the objective!
Feel free to contact me (Stickerz) and other officers in the guild (Sannchez,Smulli,Slacknul,Vladar) via TI or Ingame. We look forward to hearing from you!

Battle Tags:
-Stickerz> systm#2563
-Smull> smullqt#2596
-Slacknul> slack#2638

TI links:
- Smull
- Slacknul
- Sannchez
- Vladar

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in this. But as I've experienced in the past with twink guilds and twink communities. It's like playing League of Legends. People get mad at eachother over the most retarded stuff, and it's a big group of ego's. So much different from playing with your level 90 guild.

This is not meant as an insult to all the people that actually do not behave like this. But I think we can all agree that a lot of retarded stuff is happening in this bracket.

I've been in too many twink projects to know what happens to a majority of them. They usually die out, after a few months, or until some drama starts.

What exactly do I and everybody else that decides to join have as security that this won't happen?

Don't take this as offensive. I'm really interested in joining, but also very skeptic at the same time.

I'm interested in this. But as I've experienced in the past with twink guilds and twink communities. It's like playing League of Legends. People get mad at eachother over the most retarded stuff, and it's a big group of ego's. So much different from playing with your level 90 guild.

This is not meant as an insult to all the people that actually do not behave like this. But I think we can all agree that a lot of retarded stuff is happening in this bracket.

I've been in too many twink projects to know what happens to a majority of them. They usually die out, after a few months, or until some drama starts.

What exactly do I and everybody else that decides to join have as security that this won't happen?

Don't take this as offensive. I'm really interested in joining, but also very skeptic at the same time.

Yea unfortunately the bracket is filled with too ego in a desperate attempt for recognition ("im the best in the bracket" bla bla "our guild is best" etc etc.).

However i would not call this a "new" project that we are trying to carry out actually i am just making people aware of what we actually do and have been doing for a long time now, it just seemed wise to let everyone know and therefore we can get new recruits and with 19s seeming to be more active recently we wanted to make sure we can try and maintain it as much as we can. Even if we can make the slightest differnce to the bracket then im happy with that. Of course we aim to do as much as we can and support members as full as we can, but ofc in the end it is down to the player:) we can only try our best to encourage and maintain:)

I think at least trying to do something is better than just waiting around for something to happen:)

But if your still interested man your welcome to join! No harm done either way:)

Bump ^^

We're still recruiting! feel free to contact me ingame or send me a private message here on Twinkinfo

Are you guys even still alive ? I added all officers on real ID but not one accepted, I checked very often to see if actually someone is online and the most I found was one person online. I am dying to find a active Twink Guild !!!

Are you guys even still alive ? I added all officers on real ID but not one accepted, I checked very often to see if actually someone is online and the most I found was one person online. I am dying to find a active Twink Guild !!!

Hey man! i have sent you a message on twinkinfo regarding this issue :)

Is it still active ?

when you're active again im ready to transfer if im needed ^^

Users who are viewing this thread