EU+US Synaps: Age Of Twinks [4.3.4] Level 19

jugernaut37

Grandfathered
Hello everybody,

Before presenting my server I would like to introduce myself, I am “Juger”, as I like to be addressed as in my server. I am 27 years old. I work for a Bank in the UK (that I would not mention the name of, lol). So I am not full time on the server.

I am not looking to have a huge server to make money out of it. We are looking to bring together a small community to enjoy twinking. We do not ask any of the players to donate because it is not fair. All the Items that will be shortly added to our donation shop to make your character stronger will be available in game by participating PvP events.

The Donation shop is just there for those who would like to help me to keep the server online because at the end of the day I have to pay for the server host every month.

I am here to present to you our new server Twink level 19.

Ø Anglophone and Francophone server, (the idea was to bring together both of the communities under the same realm)

Ø Start off at level 19 with ground mounts speed 100%.

Ø Server On 24/7

Ø Death knights available at level 19.

Ø Balanced classes to give you a fair chance no matter which class you like to play. (You might find extra spells for some classes that are not for level 19)

Ø Start in Orgrimmar or Stormwind with a zone shop in both capital cities.

Ø You can easily max out professions in 4-5 minutes using our zone shops.

Ø The Gurubashi Arena has a champion that you have to kill 12 times to get your trinket.

Ø In the battle ground we are trying to conserve the official idea of the game for those who are more interested in BGs.

We are trying to create a place for people who would like to play twink but we are also trying to add a fun part to it by introducing new world evens pvp which will allow you to get your heirloom gear.

First PvP Event:

Attack on Stormwind (for the horde) // Attack on Orgrimmar ( for the Alliance)

You have a Teleporter in your capital cities that will teleport you to a camp of your faction near your enemy’s capital. You have to take a group of 3 to 5 twinks to attack the city and kill the king.

All the guards and NPCs that you will encounter are all level 19. You will have to kill the king to drop the heirloom Weapons.

Synaps is a new server, many more PvP events and fun items are to come.

We did balance the classes but I will review it in a month time once we have more players online if any more adjustments are required.

I hope this has enough information for you to find out if this server is for you. If you find any major issue with any class or anything I am sorry in advance and please let you know we will do our best to fix it.

Thank you for reading and maybe we’ll see you in game =)

Link to server: synaps.servegame.com

Juger

Users who are viewing this thread