EU+US Sweet epic Follower :D

mczizegg

Grandfathered
My first follower is epic now with 1x 20% chance increase and 1x 30% increase :D
WoWScrnShot_061117_103027.jpg

Yea its a bit unfair for other classes than shamans :/
when my other follower gets epic i have
  1. 1 Follower with 175% chance
  2. 1 Follower with 145% chance
IMHO Blizz should make ALL Classes the same in that regard, either everyone gets the opportunity or nobody does.

Gratz on the epic Follower, do you have any info on followers and missions at 101 and wat ilvl do you start getting new quest, etc.
I'm working on that right now. It takes a while though because I'm boosting each Champion by only 5 iLvLs at a time then running all currently available Missions to see what else pops, rinse/repeat. I will be writing a full Thread on the results as soon as I have them. My guess is, 795 is the max iLvL before you get the much longer Missions, thus negating the extra AP (only goes to 510 or something like that) because you can't run nearly as many per day.

I'm working on that right now. It takes a while though because I'm boosting each Champion by only 5 iLvLs at a time then running all currently available Missions to see what else pops, rinse/repeat. I will be writing a full Thread on the results as soon as I have them. My guess is, 795 is the max iLvL before you get the much longer Missions, thus negating the extra AP (only goes to 510 or something like that) because you can't run nearly as many per day.
That be awesome, would be very handy to read.

So I've been lurking around for awhile my twink boomkin is only 848. I'm sending followers out on missions as soon as they finish, you had mentioned having them come with me on invasions. Is it 6k per invasion WQ? or 6k for doing all the invasion WQ it lets us at 101? Also is it best to level 1 champion into 110>green>rare>epic or to split the xp gains so both champions are relatively similar from your experience?

As a dh you can only have one of the followers as a combat follower which I think u need for them to get xp from invasions, you get 1k xp/invasion quest you do.
Ahh, yes I use the legion app. I just realized though as druid only one follower is able to assist in combat so I guess that answers my question. As i only have one I can dump invasion xp into to

I have seen no follower champion equipment, or armaments?(to increase ilvl) as a druid are there questlines that will grant? My Followers at 110 greenies, but missions that are looping are AP, player xp, champion xp. Or anyone know at what point we can start lvling/equiping .. I'm doing w champs and treats @125% for so hate watching the bonus get burned so much

Nope Druid gets fucked because Blizz thought it'd be cool for them to be a special Snowflake. They're the ONLY Class that has no way to purchase Armaments for Champions (even at 110).

Well in this special astral snowflakes time, I can't even believe I'm gonna say this.. I am going to start doing Elven/Vrykul Ancenstral Chest searching. drop rates super low but as I grab AP chest from Handy notes I'd figure I'd start looking for them as I WPVP and see how long till I snag champion equipment from those. since it seems there is no other way for me at 101 to obtain it. i know i cannot up my followers ilvl either .. so be it. this will give me something to do between skin farm/ap farm/and mog runs

Well in this special astral snowflakes time, I can't even believe I'm gonna say this.. I am going to start doing Elven/Vrykul Ancenstral Chest searching. drop rates super low but as I grab AP chest from Handy notes I'd figure I'd start looking for them as I WPVP and see how long till I snag champion equipment from those. since it seems there is no other way for me at 101 to obtain it. i know i cannot up my followers ilvl either .. so be it. this will give me something to do between skin farm/ap farm/and mog runs

Here is some bright news for you man. Should you get exalted rep and start getting paragon boxes. You will get curious coins and follower equipment. Once you hit 50 coins get yourself the toy that creates 1 equipment per week. This has a chance to proc a legendary equipment. One of these leggo equips give AP tokens while completing wqs. Invasions count.

Users who are viewing this thread