EU+US Survival Huntards RLZ

Gotta at least break 300k
yHwPiNO.jpg

Warriors are shit right now. They are not so OP.
There is a video hunter and war vs me. I killed them both and Im just 20 level with grey items (it doesnt matter now in 20-29 lvl pvp. you cant get higher iLevel to get more stats).

@Kaløyan

Your videos don't really prove anything. The first one was basically just you running around with your team.

And you killing a random warrior in a BG in the other clip doesn't really showcase anything either. It obviously also matters who is playing the characters. I could post videos too of classes that are considered to be trash, killing random players in a BG, running around with my team, or kill a hunter that just presses w and doesn't hit me at all.

I'm not saying that hunters are mid-tier or anything. What I'm saying is that SV hunters used to be way more out of hand than what they are right now. They are way more manageable now. As for 29 sub rogue, they can actually take on a SV hunter right now.

A decent fought out battle would be:

Rogue: Sap pet (no sac + flanking strike) > cheap hunter > damage rotation > evasion at end of cheap > (trinket trap) > blind pet (still no sac + flanking strike) > keep damaging / (kite for energy and shadowstep back in to finish if needed) .

Hunter: sit / trinket cheap > trap and wait out evasion > pet sac + damage rotation.

Before, I would legit just never open on a SV hunter because there would be no point. Now you can come out ahead as a rogue.

There are other classes who has ways of dealing with them as well. And because of the new template scaling, you don't die instantly to them either. There is actually some time to do shit.

There are also different scenarios. A pug does not mirror that of a wargame for instance.

But yeah, SV hunters still strong, but not as OP as they used to be and are now manageable.

I can give a photo with 41-0 with MM hunter in the last expansion. Dunno if its about Blizz shitty unbalanced PvP in low levels, or just skills. Im playin WoW 20 lvl since 2013 and Im dominating everyone since then.

You've been playing 1 of the most broken classes of the last 4 expansions and you're still bad at it. The only people you dominate are levelers lmao.

Edit: no hate ofcourse!

Ask "Badpack" or "Nasuada" .... Im slicing them like chicken. For years....

Nasuada is leaving the battlefield when we kill him/her. She/He dont have any chance when Im im

Users who are viewing this thread