Sul'thraze the Lasher

Sadly we can't get it at lvl10. I wanted the polearm with wound proc for my guardian 10 but we can only get it at 15.

I think your better off with the runeblade of rivendare. Sulthraze “ was “ a awesome weapon back when it was first discovered. It would hit insanely hard and also heal you. But now it’s not even worth it. Plus the runeblade scales high at that lv 59? Plus it’s a epic so it will boost even higher item lv than rares.

warforged dung runs from WOD seem to be BIS at higher lv brackets. Like 39 and 49. They scale to 178 item lv at 49.

A slightly off topic side note about Sul'Thraze,
I waited until I dinged 60 last night and merged the low level Jang and Sang, and got ilvl 220 but the effects didn't scale well lol.
I'm going to grind this, and The Runeblade of Rivendare on my 20 Pally and see how those work out.
It's a shame that you can't get them at level 10, it would be sick.

Attachments

• Sul.png
    Sul.png
    376.4 KB · Views: 159
A slightly off topic side note about Sul'Thraze,
I waited until I dinged 60 last night and merged the low level Jang and Sang, and got ilvl 220 but the effects didn't scale well lol.
I'm going to grind this, and The Runeblade of Rivendare on my 20 Pally and see how those work out.
It's a shame that you can't get them at level 10, it would be sick.
Runeblade far and away BiS, esp for pally

Users who are viewing this thread