Sulfuras outclassed?

Kurgarin

Veteran
I recently reinstated my old wow account in order to play a lvl 60 shaman pseudo-twink of mine that hasn't been touched in many years. I was excited to dust off my Hand of Rag and set to work, but the 2h enhance experience is......underwhelming these days, as I'm sure you're all aware (shoutout to Lamma, gl man).

This spurred me to do a bit of research, which in turn led me here. I knew beforehand that my spec was gimped but after reading about scaling, etc, I determined I wasn't at any real disadvantage solely because I was 60 and not 69 (excluding gear availability). So my next line of thinking was along the lines of "Well, what about a lvl 60 warrior or paladin with Sulfuras?" I figured a class whose specialization(s) are built around a 2h weapon could actually channel the power of a legendary warhammer. More research...

After having looked at what 2h weapons are available to a level 60 character, it seems to these untrained eyes that there are far superior weapons that require exactly 0 effort to acquire compared to the Hand of Rag. So, now that you've got the backstory, I can ask: Is the Hand of Rag worth a damn as a twink weapon at lvl 60?

Users who are viewing this thread