Sub-sections

Mvq

2016 TC Champion
Would be great with sub-sections such as Guild Recruitment within the main sections such as 19s, 29s+

Would be great with sub-sections such as Guild Recruitment within the main sections such as 19s, 29s+
Regarding guild sub-section I am unsure if needed with the solution we have coming up this weekend, this solution will allow people to make groups (Guilds) in these groups you can create threads aswell as other things. The groups can be both open and closed, so if we make a sub-forum I think the main reason would be for recruitment threads perhaps? I think we can wait with the guild sub-sections atleast to see how the solution we have in mind will work out over the weekend, but I totally agree we are lacking some sub-sections at this point in time :)

The simple truth is that we did not expect the news of XPoff.com to break this early, and as such, the little time frame we had to make all the forums and sub-sections was spent elsewhere to get everything somewhat ready. The forums we have right now is not an accurate representation of what it will look like when we're finished developing the website.

Users who are viewing this thread