Sub 800 hp players every bg.

I almost always queue into 8+ twinks in this bracket lol

No idea how people still play 19/29

I was going to level a hunter thru BG, at least primarily anyway... first 2 BG at 20 (mag'har) not one other person targeted enemy healers. Not one. The second game there only was ONE, and they just sat in the back freecasting unmolested.

3/4 of the people in both BG had "twink" in some form either in their name or guild tag or both. Cancer bracket.

edit- I cant even imagine 10-19 without a mount...

On the topic of cancer, what bracket is it easiest to 100-0 a healer 1v1 with a DPS? Clearly it will always be a solo effort.

So if they are on both sides what is your problem? Free kills.
There's also the option of not playing if you don't like it.

Yeah, so level up. No idea how people still play 19/29
idk why you talk in any bracket that isnt 70s, half the shit you say outside of 70s is wrong anyways its pretty funny

I might think 70s are just as stupid as you think 10-29s are yet you don't see me or anyone else for that matter mocking any thread that isn't 70s (or in my case 20-29s.) as long as someones having fun in their respective bracket why question it o_O. You constantly whining about other brackets might steer new twinks away from said brackets when little do they know they may have found the bracket they're now staying away from a blast.

most people stay in their lane, stick to 70s because most people outside of 70s just laugh at you, or think you're just a grade a idiot. just as I stick to 20-29s because I know if I try to talk other brackets down i'll just look like a moron to the people that actually know more than two things about the bracket.

also this isn't like a personal attack or anything don't delete this fucking post Berry, any time I needed information on 70s you were my goto it's not like I hate you

idk why you talk in any bracket that isnt 70s, half the shit you say outside of 70s is wrong anyways its pretty funny

I might think 70s are just as stupid as you think 10-29s are yet you don't see me or anyone else for that matter mocking any thread that isn't 70s (or in my case 20-29s.) as long as someones having fun in their respective bracket why question it o_O. You constantly whining about other brackets might steer new twinks away from said brackets when little do they know they may have found the bracket they're now staying away from a blast.

most people stay in their lane, stick to 70s because most people outside of 70s just laugh at you, or think you're just a grade a idiot. just as I stick to 20-29s because I know if I try to talk other brackets down i'll just look like a moron to the people that actually know more than two things about the bracket.

also this isn't like a personal attack or anything don't delete this fucking post Berry, any time I needed information on 70s you were my goto it's not like I hate you
Sure sure, we’ll go with that

The ends justify the means, and I fact, twinks keep lower level BG leveling alive. Without twinks on both sides of certain brackets, certain factions dominate certain brackets.

Also likely why they brought back xp off and on in same BGs and brought back stats. This way if twinks are active, which currently EVERY BRACKRT sees some kind of activity in twinks, it can balance the bracket, which blizz LOVES to see things even

Users who are viewing this thread