Stuff to do as a 50?

Valbo

Heya, is there anything/special happening at 50 bracket? Started doing the basic BfA stuff with my DH, Visions and upgrading cloak and that kinda stuff. Character has some HC Nyalotha gear and pretty good essences already (was alt at BfA time), also xp locked now.

Is there any Horde EU communities still active or guilds? Id love to go back to Nyalotha and clear it as 50s group.

Also, Visions going nicely so far. Unlocked the first mask & next reset I can start doing masked runs. Is it still a good challenge to do 5 Mask runs as a lvl 50? I remember back in BfA it was somewhat a cakewalk w/ paladin (tho it was HC Nyalotha geared).

Also armory for my current 50 toon
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/stormscale/säkkiboi

i assume the main reason to play 50 is because u can get bg pops if ur on a stanard acc without Slands.

45s and 50s make good speed twinks for clearing old raids. Lots of ez gear to obtain with speed/procs

xp-on 50-capped BGs/skirmishes

Islands (mythic and pvp start at 50+)

timewalking weekly events (starts at 50)

carry all LFG bfa dungeons with no xp loss from 10-50 without needing any sync or group

complete/carry any timeline leveling dungeons in LFG with all azerite powers, covenant, heart essences, with no xp loss via grouping with a chromie leveler and enabling sync

lock xp and carry leveler SL threads of fate dungeons in LFG, with cloak legendary proc still active in SL for massive burst moments

access to full speed gear from Shadowlands crafting ilvl 87 blues

access to a raid that is still challenging with good loot (group based pve progression possible with likeminded twinks)

I love to farm mogs for my 20s and explore the world for the FP toys. They are so awesome to have on all toons.

Users who are viewing this thread