Stuck in Orgrimmar "To Jade Forest quest phasing zone", Grommash Hold is closed

ookenvipoo

I was getting the "Warchief's command: Jade forest!" quest from the command board. After the cinematic in which Garrosh orders the horde to get to Pandaria thing, I took the "All aboard" quest from General Nazgrim which tells you to get to the Hellscream's Fist ship but didn't know where to find the ship so I abandoned the quest. After looking on Wowhead, I realized where the ship was. But when I returned to pick up the quest, I realized that the Grommash Hold's door is closed so I can't get in to pick up the quest from General Nazgrim. So now I am stuck in Orgrimmar's "To Jade Forest quest phasing zone" in which I can't see other players, vendors, and portals. Even when logging off and then in again, I am still stuck in this phrasing. Then I tried to abandon all the quests in the quest list and log off and then in again, I'm still stuck. The door won't open even when talking to Saufang or the Warchielf's herald. The only way to access to pick up the quest from General Nazgrim is behind that door. I looked up this similar issue on other websites but no luck. Had this happened to anyone before? I just want to go back to the "normal phrasing" in Orgrimmar to see players and stuff again.
bug.jpg

I was getting the "Warchief's command: Jade forest!" quest from the command board. After the cinematic in which Garrosh orders the horde to get to Pandaria thing, I took the "All aboard" quest from General Nazgrim which tells you to get to the Hellscream's Fist ship but didn't know where to find the ship so I abandoned the quest. After looking on Wowhead, I realized where the ship was. But when I returned to pick up the quest, I realized that the Grommash Hold's door is closed so I can't get in to pick up the quest from General Nazgrim. So now I am stuck in Orgrimmar's "To Jade Forest quest phasing zone" in which I can't see other players, vendors, and portals. Even when logging off and then in again, I am still stuck in this phrasing. Then I tried to abandon all the quests in the quest list and log off and then in again, I'm still stuck. The door won't open even when talking to Saufang or the Warchielf's herald. The only way to access to pick up the quest from General Nazgrim is behind that door. I looked up this similar issue on other websites but no luck. Had this happened to anyone before? I just want to go back to the "normal phrasing" in Orgrimmar to see players and stuff again.
View attachment 17965

You're phased. Probably due to also being on the legion quest to see zuljin die. If memory serves me You have to go to the dock outside orgrimmar, in the north east durotar area and finish the quest. Something to that effect. Or maybe drop the quest or change chromie time.

Or If you're on an allied races quest, either don't pick it up in the first place (from the embassy) or you have to finish it. Otherwise Grommash Hold will not phase and you'll see no Sylvanas, only Baine.

One of those things.

Last edited:
You're phased. Probably due to also being on the legion quest to see zuljin die. If memory serves me You have to go to the dock outside orgrimmar, in the north east durotar area and finish the quest. Something to that effect. Or maybe drop the quest or change chromie time.

Or If you're on an allied races quest, either don't pick it up in the first place (from the embassy) or you have to finish it. Otherwise Grommash Hold will not phase and you'll see no Sylvanas, only Baine.

One of those things.
Holy damn, there was a quest at the dock that I didn't see it. I picked it up and finished and everything went back to normal, thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread