Strike of the Windlord Question

chr1lle

First post, been lurking for years=)

Really havin fun playing 20's at the moment but realise im not 100% up to speed on everything!

Legion weapons? Still works? Scaling? Can someone have GF'd?

Faced a badass WW monk arena the other day and got solid hit(not crit) for 1400+ dmg from Strike of the windlord witch had thunderfury wind graphics and i from what i gathered it's the active use of the WW monks legion class legendary weapon?

First post, been lurking for years=)

Really havin fun playing 20's at the moment but realise im not 100% up to speed on everything!

Legion weapons? Still works? Scaling? Can someone have GF'd?

Faced a badass WW monk arena the other day and got solid hit(not crit) for 1400+ dmg from Strike of the windlord witch had thunderfury wind graphics and i from what i gathered it's the active use of the WW monks legion class legendary weapon?
Legion weapons had their effect removed at the end of Legion and the weapons do not work anymore.

You were likely hit by a lvl29 monk with the talent tree version of Strike of the Windlord, which requires you to be 25-27 to pick as a talent.

Legion weapons had their effect removed at the end of Legion and the weapons do not work anymore.

You were likely hit by a lvl29 monk with the talent tree version of Strike of the Windlord, which requires you to be 25-27 to pick as a talent.

How did i miss that, thx for the response=)

Fun fact!

Got to play with this dude today, he actually got Thunderfury hence the graphics i got hit with the other day =D

Basically 29s just get to pretend to be legendary until blizzard casts them back to the shadow realm.

there’s no secret items you’re missing unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread