US <Strictly For My Nagaz> - Darkspear (A)

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Hey all, Burg here! Just wanted to stretch out an invitation to everyone in the XP Off community to the guild <Strictly For My Nagaz> on Darkspear Alliance.

About The Guild
  1. The guild is made by a tight knit group of friends where the majority of us have been playing together since Cataclysm.
  2. We are still in the growing process. Starting from getting our leadership set up to actually launching the guild and growing it.
  3. We will be allowing everyone into the guild.
  4. The main voice chat we use is CV. We have a channel set up.
Focus Of The Guild
  1. The guilds main focus will be on End Game PvP.
  2. End Game PvP's main focus will be RBGs.
  3. Will be doing arenas and WPvP once we get everything else where we want it to be.
  4. Once the guild is grown enough we will not be allowing anyone from btag to join in on guild events. Yes, we are breaking away from real id.
What We Are Looking For
  1. When it comes to classes we are not picky. Play whatever you would like.
  2. We are needing officers! Will be choosing people that we think are capable of helping lead the guild in the right direction
Contact
  1. Burg - ßurg#1313 and ßurgg#1888
  2. Hashbrowns - tacticz#1394

Last edited:
Another twinkling done graduated! Brings a tear to my eye.
Hate to see you go. Have fun and see you around.
Oh no, twink for life :)

This is just a fun project since pretty much all my friends ditched twinks.. I follow the crowd :p

Assuming you will do RBGs, I'd be down to make a DH on there or something after getting a dk to 70, so if you got room lemme know, rather not have 2+ DH per rbg as they won't be good in high numbers lol.

Bump! Still looking for officers before we begin to really grow.

Added a way to contact me, and will add officers and Clap if they allow me to throw their info on there.

Also, as @Hashbrowns mentioned, a good time to level something is now! With invasions going it is super easy! We set up and run these as groups.

Throwing out another bump!

Invasions disappear shortly! Now is the time to roll something if interested!

If u do RBG's and ever need a warrior hmu delayed#1508 I'm not joking the guild as I do not have anyone on said realm and I'm not making alts or buying transfers

Bump!

Season is starting soon and would love to start pushing it as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread