Strength to Vers ratio? Warriors

Discussion in 'Level 30-39' started by PhantØm, Dec 13, 2018.

Share This Page

1. PhantØm

PhantØm Veteran

Im curious if anyone knows how much Vers it takes to equal 1 Strength stat for warrior. I don't know if i'm asking that right, but just making some final adjustments on my warrior and trying to figure out some dmg outputs. I know vers has a lot more benefits and attributes that go with it; but for if we're thinking straight damage, whats the ratio? Thanks!

2. Kirise

Kirise Member

For casters, the ratio is just under 1:2 i.e. one intellect equals about ~1.8 vers, for damage. I'm pretty sure melee classes see the same ratio for their primary stats, but if you use crusader on your weapon, you can likely count on achieving a 1.7 ratio.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. maaxnordin

maaxnordin New Member

I've heard that 1 int = 2.5 vers

4. AlbinoCow

AlbinoCow Vaco Del Blanco

it depends on ur current ap / sp, the higher ur ap/sp the more the value of vers rises

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Purj

Purj boomer shaman

This. You are dealing with % increases. As such, the value of vers rises with the more Str/Int/Agi you have.

6. Kirise

Kirise Member

Exactly right. I tend to favor vers, and even with my setup I'm at 1 int = 2 vers, and that's before my buffs bring it closer to 1.7.

7. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad Moderator

I run pretty high vers on my warriors, owing to scepter procs scaling with vers.

8. Enno

Enno Member

Vers scales with survivability and some mechanics that can't necessarily be simmed or quantified depending on battle situations. Vers provides that all around good feeling that Resilience use to (depending on your bias towards all Resil).

That being said, if enough are interested I can maybe post the best sims I can produce for one of my warriors regarding deprecating secondary stat prio, which also could include strength if I went back and did some tweaking/revising. It's been a few weeks since I revisited but it might be worth looking into again.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tweakedirl

Tweakedirl Veteran

Id be cautious getting into the mindset where you value vers almost equal to strength. Strength is king always, vers is only relevent in the context of the other secondaries and which one youre stacking. #primary>secondary

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)