Streams?

Yesterday there was one twink stream up (came up after I posted this thread), a 20 restoration shaman. There were 3 people playing other games, one person playing RBG and the last one modding WoW. Right now there is one person playing fortnite, and earlier there was one person playing some other MMO.

I'm just surprised that it's rare to find a twink stream, while the majority of streams seems to be of other games. I'm happy there is a tab for streams on this site (I use it as my go-to when it comes to finding twink streams), I just wish that it wasn't cluttered up with people streaming all kinds of other shit.

I guess I should get a streamer tag and then start streaming my doodles in paint, building a house in Sims or playing minesweeper.

A majority of the individuals listed on the streamer panel are WoW players; however, it can't always be expected of them to be playing twinks at any given time.

As pointed out above, there is usually always someone streaming twinks. I've found that it depends on the time of day or what type of events are going on. Also, it could be that there are twink streamers that have not requested to have their stream added to our panel.

A majority of the individuals listed on the streamer panel are WoW players; however, it can't always be expected of them to be playing twinks at any given time.

As pointed out above, there is usually always someone streaming twinks. I've found that it depends on the time of day or what type of events are going on. Also, it could be that there are twink streamers that have not requested to have their stream added to our panel.

While I understand this, and there is a twink stream up right now, the majority of the streams are still other games. I just find it peculiar that we're having more streams shown from other games than WoW and even less of twinking. I guess I'll look into streaming minecraft and Sims, have a couple of friends that would love some publicity, so they would like to stream random shit on here as well. I'll be sure to remind them that at least 5% should be WoW.

TLDR: There is no reason for the streams to show up in the streams tab, if they're not going to be at least of WoW. It's fine if they want to play and stream something else, but I see no reason for that to be part of the streams tab on a twink forum.

Last edited:
While I understand this, and there is a twink stream up right now, the majority of the streams are still other games. I just find it peculiar that we're having more streams shown from other games than WoW and even less of twinking. I guess I'll look into streaming minecraft and Sims, have a couple of friends that would love some publicity, so they would like to stream random shit on here as well. I'll be sure to remind them that at least 5% should be WoW.

TLDR: There is no reason for the streams to show up in the streams tab, if they're not going to be at least of WoW. It's fine if they want to play and stream something else, but I see no reason for that to be part of the streams tab on a twink forum.

Your stream would likely be denied then, as it would only contribute to the issue you indicated in this thread.

As I previously stated, it can't always be expected of these individuals to strictly stream twink related content simply because their stream is added on the website.

However, if it's observed that streamers added to our panel are primarily streaming anything other than WoW, then their streams are undoubtedly at risk of removal from the stream panel.

There was a thread listing rules which enforced the stream panel, such as the requirement of having the XPOFF logo being somewhere on the streamers Twitch panel. Though, this thread was lost in the rollback and it's something I will look into restoring.

Your stream would likely be denied then, as it would only contribute to the issue you indicated in this thread.

As I previously stated, it can't always be expected of these individuals to strictly stream twink related content simply because their stream is added on the website.

However, if it's observed that streamers added to our panel are primarily streaming anything other than WoW, then their streams are undoubtedly at risk of removal from the stream panel.

There was a thread listing rules which enforced the stream panel, such as the requirement of having the XPOFF logo being somewhere on the streamers Twitch panel. Though, this thread was lost in the rollback and it's something I will look into restoring.

Fair enough, then it makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread