Streaming/Shout Casting Committee Application!!!

Livingforce

Hey guys,

I'm looking for people who have secure stream lines and also looking for people who are interested in Shout Casting for 39 Twink Cup:

Looking for 4 Shoutcasters and two 100% DDOSS proof streamers!!!!

Things i'm looking for:

Do you have any prior shout casting in the past?
Is your twitch a secure/ddoss proof stream, have to be 100% on this!
People who can host premades leading up to the cup to gain experience not only with the bracket but also have to know the Spectator add-on in side and out.
How much time you have available in general regarding WOW?

These people i'm looking for have to not be participating in the twink cup, but still is passionate to be there for all the games to know the meta inside and out. Have to have a passion for this, not to ride the gravy train.

This thread will be open to the public until i found the suitable people to fill these rolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Bwappo and I (if you are still down) are in!for the in-between game/kick things off/close things down sort of role. I can do the team leader interviews leading up to the cup as well.

If someone would like to use the bisnation stream I am open to that. However, I am not comfortable shoutcasting or running the spectator add-on. I believe there a re people plenty more capable of those things than I.

For those of you interested in trying out shoutcasting or being part of the behind the scenes team running a stream this is a great opportunity. War Games will be a practice ground not only for those playing, but for those bringing the game to the viewers.

Edit: [MENTION=20802]Chops[/MENTION] If you are not participating I think you would be great at it. Same with @biggie just to name a few.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread