Streaming Art Help. $$$

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Hey all.

I am looking to start streaming once Destiny 2 comes out. No, I don't think I will become big. :p I am weird though and would like for it to at least look professional when I start doing so.

So to get to the main point of this thread. I am looking for someone who is good with making things such as a Gaming Logo, a Twitch Banner, a streaming overlay, and more. I will be 100% willing to pay, we can just discuss details if I can find anyone interested.

I also may have a buddy who is wanting to stream and will more then likely be willing to pay as well, he has mentioned it before.

Cant wait for destiny 2 <3

Yeah! Their names usually don't even mean shit unless they're dead! Pro tip, make amazing art, then kys, #rich.

There are a good amount of current artists who make it big. Banksy is a big one, and he's a street artist

There are a good amount of current artists who make it big. Banksy is a big one, and he's a street artist

4812215+_af4d4152d5058635ebe659e6979b61d7.jpg

No, but yeah, there are obviously artists who are alive and well and doing fine financially. It's just hilarious how some artist names blow up after they die, sometimes even long after. I guess art people have a twink mindset irl. Gotta get that gf'd shit irl bruh! xd

Users who are viewing this thread