Stream removed from list.

Hiya,

I've noticed today that my stream was removed from the approved streams here on xpoff.
While I accept your decision, Maybe because it was a World of Warcraft development stream and it didn't look like it quite fit into the website concept.

The server I am developing is infact an 19 twink server, I don't really like to announce it that much because it's quite a big project and I don't like to get bothered with ETA questions and releases etc.

Maybe that clears things up a bit on why I added my stream to xpoff.

Thanks in advance.
Poisonleaf.

Last edited:
Hiya,

I've noticed today that my stream was removed from the approved streams here on xpoff.
While I accept your decision, Maybe because it was a World of Warcraft development stream and it didn't look like it quite fit into the website concept.

The server I am developing is infact an 19 twink server, I don't really like to announce it that much because it's quite a bit project and I don't like to get bothered with ETA questions and release etc.

Maybe that clears things up a bit on why I added my stream to xpoff.

Thanks in advance.
Poisonleaf.
Not sure why it was removed or if it was intentional, I'm at work but will get back to you ASAP.

All streams where removed after the recent host migration. all you need to do is simply request it and it'll be readded!

Users who are viewing this thread