US <Strawberry Twinkies> - Horde Moonguard! Guild is Recruiting 20s!

Life

<Strawberry Twinkies> The guild is recruiting! Get your characters “twinkied” out! Let’s get you to that yellow crisp! With extra limited edition strawberry cream!

(This Guild is BRAND NEW!!! Not everything is fully available at this second we are in the process of moving stuff to and from both guilds <3)

<Golden Strawberry Twinkies Community> Now Crossfaction! Add my btag to get your horde twinks in now!
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXj732NTnB3?region=US&faction=Alliance

We don’t care what amazing guild you’re apart of, just that you’re friendly and want to kill our horde/alliance besties with us okay!

1.We are looking for people to do group content.
2. For people to help give carries for all twinks in need! Running Dungeons together!
3. To chat and join the discord for continued victories in battlegrounds.
4. To be friends and support this amazing 20 Twinkies community on moonguard.
5. We have Enchants/Gems/BoE Socket Gear/Dragon Trinkets/Mats for professions to utilize in the Guild Bank. Just ask and you'll get anything your twinkie heart desires!
6. We do not fund, but we do assist in getting gear! We're a friend group so be mindful i don’t have everysingle green boe available!
7. We are doing premades nearly every night alliance side for now. From around 8pm-midnight est.
(Join Connected Guild Golden Twinkies-Moonguard for Alliance!)

PS: We don’t RP, but if you happen to be in goldshire/silvermoon we don’t judge hahahah! Well to much. ❤️ jk jk! All love and rainbows here besties!

Whisper Lifê-Moonguard to join or add my btag Life#13615
GM: @Life
Officers: @Creepylnc / @Veta / @Epichealtime / @Hoondar / Bgbot

Can’t wait to meet you! You can also join the discord if you’re interested to listen to the madness that’s us.

P.S. You must be tolerant of all people, and not quick to anger or judgement.
https://discord.gg/DdYm7nDkae

Instagram @goldentwinkieswow

Slogan: Get Creamed! ✨

Don’t tell hostess!(brand who owns actual twinkies.)

Last edited:
You might wonder what the purpose of this guild is? Well its to spread awareness of our awesome twinkie community in pug dungeons and battlegrounds from a whole new perspective!!! Also we can premade with our horde friends we've made to make it even <3

why do you have a lvl 17 paladin with weird gear l Æ

Update: We are still actively transferring all the goodies from the Alliance Guildbank over <3 Can't wait to get the newbies geared!

Just want to announce that we hit 150 people in the discord server today! Not including the bots!! <3 A big thank you to the warm welcome my guilds have recieved <3 xoxoxo Life-Moonguard!

If you have an alliance already, and want a place for your hordes Chars let me know <3 we’d welcome you to the Strawberry Twinkies Guild!

Got 4 new officers today for both guilds it’s incredible!

Wanting to start Horde premades soon! Be ready for some sweet Strawberry Cream <3
[doublepost=1659474485,1659474373][/doublepost]Uniformity

Oh public community hit 1,000 members!! We will be making some changes coming up! Stay tuned!

We had a wonderful farming Friday! Got some gear for our potential 39 alts!

Anyone looking for friends cross realm
Or wants to gear some 29s and maybe some toons on classic come hang out with us! US Moonguard Horde and Alliance <3 https://discord.gg/DdYm7nDkae

Users who are viewing this thread