<Straight Outta WSG> is now RECRUITING! (Bleeding-Hollow Alliance)

Ubex

Grandfathered
View attachment 6058

Background to the Creation of the Guild (Skip if uninterested): Yesterday I decided to make the courageous decision to transfer from the ever so popular, Bleeding-Hollow Horde to the Jaja-filled Alliance. When arriving in Stormwind I asked myself, "What guild should I join? It's a whole new faction!" So I started to search... and search... and search until I happened to stumble upon Herbalhydro's Guild <Is Stoned> today. May I add, he welcomed me with open arms which I appreciated. But, I talked with him and he said he is very busy with IRL stuff and currently they would not be interested in doing premades. When I heard that from him I decided that his guild was not the guild for me. I wanted a guild that was active as hell and willing to premade. So I thought to myself, why do I have to join someone's else's guild when can I make one of my own?... So that is what I did!

Background About Me (Also skip if uninterested): I started twinking in MoP with 24s. Back then I was playing on my shitty laptop and I could barely see what was going on in the game so I wasn't that happy playing WoW. I would maybe play two or three times a week. But when I got my new PC this year I have been grinding in the gulch putting in 7+ hours a weekday (If I don't have work) and 24+ hours a weekend. Call me a no life all you want but I am just trying to improve in the game and the only way I can think of doing that is by playing a shit ton. So, you will most likely not have to worry about inactivity from me. I don't consider myself that much of a leader but I am pretty good at organizing shit so I think leading would fit me well. I have almost every class in WoW and love to try them all. If you want to know anything additional I guess you can PM me.

Requirements to Join:
  • A Character Level 20-29 on Bleeding-Hollow Alliance (Or one you are willing to transfer)
  • Skype, Curse, Teamspeak, Raidcall, ETC.
  • Working Microphone
  • Must be relatively active
  • Some knowledge to the game

If you are interested in joining my guild you can PM me on here or add me in-game, UbexHD#1292. Also looking for possible Co-GMs to help me lead this guild as it will be my first time as GM.

Thank you for reading my essay and I hope you consider joining <Straight Outta WSG>

Attachments

• faction_Alliance_icon_emblem_170_border_border_02_iconcolor_ffffff_bgcolor_b1002e_bordercolor_ff.png
    faction_Alliance_icon_emblem_170_border_border_02_iconcolor_ffffff_bgcolor_b1002e_bordercolor_ff.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope your guild becomes a big success so I can see you and your guild in the gulch. Alliance really needs as much people and guilds as we can. And since I know how good you are I expect your guild to be the same :p but yea I hope your guild becomes the hub for 29s on bh ally we really need the confidence boost <3

Users who are viewing this thread