EU+US stop using glorious stats

That +1 Stat Crutch is a Priority people, God lol SMH...

It's actually +3 primary+stam. Also even if it was a +1 upgrade it would still be BiS. Where's your twink mentality?
Back in my Day Gear + Enchants weren't a excuse for Loses, you MoP/WoD Babies are Catered to like a WSG dinner party.

noone said -3stats is an excuse for a loss, except you (whos obviously triggered for no reason)

Back in my Day Gear + Enchants weren't a excuse for Loses, you MoP/WoD Babies are Catered to like a WSG dinner party.
What @layewser said. This thread is literally just a reminder of what the BiS chest enchant is - nobody is talking about wins/losses.
I'll remind you that twinking has always been about building the strongest character possible at a given level. So getting the best enchants isn't about "excuses". It's just what twinks do.

Also pretty cute that you'd play the "Mop/WoD baby" card when you A) know nothing about me and B) registered your account in 2016
akhNJ1Q.png

they have apparently fixed glorious stats with 7.2.5

This is an interesting note. They might have fixed several other enchants with it! I'll test these tomorrow and adapt my enchant list accordingly!

Users who are viewing this thread