Stop deleting my contributions to this nice forum, chops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenmtnboy

Banned
This guy has it out for me and it’s time to go public with my complaints because apparently directly addressing him doesn’t work.

ever since I got here you have done nothing but follow and harass me. I’ve looked up to you for many months. No more.
Time to pay the piper.

let us meet in goldshire so I can deface company personal. I’m sick of it.

if anyone would like to watch chops learn his lesson then please come and enjoy a ravaging on the house by yours truly.

enough is enough. And ohti, your welcome to stand inline and I’ll handle you after. You two do nothing but disrespect me and I’m putting my foot down.

I’m from joe Rogans forums and this is how we handle our issues,only difference is the bramble stinging with non stop crits and if I hear either of run your mouth on here about me then we have a whole new set of problems in which I would stay goldshire, or else.

I honestly hope you guys are doing well ( no joke) but this ends now. When and where?

ry

Can I q after chop and ohti with my 20 "something" frost DK? It's still in the same bracket :D hard to find any 20s to play with these days, being a non "exact" 20 ...

yeah i hate those guys lets get them they think they are so cool we will show them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread