stop being such thin skinned 50 community

sevenohseven

objectives or gtfo
i tell players who ONLY use bgs to gear their 50’s to stop being lazy after 6 months into this expansion and get booted from the comm?
get over your fucking selves. stop enabling these shitters to be in the TWINk COMMUNITY if they aren’t going to work on upgrades. tired of seeing 10-13k players in my games and in the TWINK COMMUNITY.
/spit

i tell players who ONLY use bgs to gear their 50’s to stop being lazy after 6 months into this expansion and get booted from the comm?
get over your fucking selves. stop enabling these shitters to be in the TWINk COMMUNITY if they aren’t going to work on upgrades. tired of seeing 10-13k players in my games and in the TWINK COMMUNITY.
/spit
If you got kicked on horde let me know xD
You should see the Lds guys crying about bracket killers too… can’t be too strong either these days lol

thats part of what irks me. in the time it took for players to grind out the sl gear, there are others who do nothing but click the join bg button. full sets of blue bg drops, empty gem slots no enchants… its like wtf why are you even here?

literally my words and the next day im out of thr comm.

Alot of people inadvertently fell into the bracket and for whatever reason joined the community, they are the ones you hear complain the least. If you already know they're a BG junkie why don't you offer them a sw/og vision carry?

also sorry u got kicked that's super cringe and not poggers

Seems like every bracket the twinking community has are whiney pieces of shit. We have that one guy preaching that 20 brackets are lazy, we have that one dude telling 1-10 brackets that theyre shit with levelers, and now we have this thread shitting on 50s.
Average monday in XP-Off.

This is after all THE Snowflake Community, so what exactly do you expect. More to point, those few of us here that actually try to improve our Gear to BiS, spend time farming Consumables, etc get shit on by the "lazy" Twinks of today who scream at Blizz to nerf everything down to their level because of how bad they are at the Game. Such is life any more.

You prob got booted because you constantly talking trash, you don't dictate who can join the chat or who can BG, you cant impose your own personal benchmark that they have to meet. If you dont enjoy playing the game with them well, guess what you can do?

You prob got booted because you constantly talking trash, you don't dictate who can join the chat or who can BG, you cant impose your own personal benchmark that they have to meet. If you dont enjoy playing the game with them well, guess what you can do?
from what ive seen the horde comm instituted a 100 ivl requirement to join?
alliance comm should clean house and get rid of players not progressing. they have time to play bgs for hours every night but wont do their dailies? fuck them. yes i am that shit talker. i still have to play with them but it’s my choice either to carry them or put them in the gy while on the other faction.

This is after all THE Snowflake Community, so what exactly do you expect. More to point, those few of us here that actually try to improve our Gear to BiS, spend time farming Consumables, etc get shit on by the "lazy" Twinks of today who scream at Blizz to nerf everything down to their level because of how bad they are at the Game. Such is life any more.
Lmao farming consumables. Fkin noob

Users who are viewing this thread