still sub

Since you are sacrificing 10 crit 6 stam for 2 agi (1 agi vs 5 crit 3 stam) on shoulders you might aswell get

cutthroat band / meadow ring of agility / prairie ring of agility (7 agi) 1 agi vs 3 stam
any 'of agility' legs (13 agi) enchanted with 5 agi 3 crit which is 3 agi vs 13 stam 7 crit 6 haste (1 agi vs 4.3 stam 2.3 crit 2 haste)

EDIT: Besides that everything seems BiS :)

nice gear, using a similar set on my sub rogue - i prefer to have a bit more crit/stam though.

Petyr @ Eldre'Thalas - Community - World of Warcraft

by far the most fun out of the level 20 rogue specs imo. what's the scaling on primal leg reinforcements? might have to pick that up before my vet status expires.

nice gear, using a similar set on my sub rogue - i prefer to have a bit more crit/stam though.

Petyr @ Eldre'Thalas - Community - World of Warcraft

by far the most fun out of the level 20 rogue specs imo. what's the scaling on primal leg reinforcements? might have to pick that up before my vet status expires.

played sub daggers today, enjoyed it quite a bit.

scaling on primal legs is 6/4

Would that be the same case for a resto druid in cat or feral or guardian? Energy regen, I mean.

i don't play feral, but i only get 1 energy per sec from haste. it just stacks nicely with slice and dice which gives me 8 energy every secs. i basically have energy for a hemo every 2 secs.

Would that be the same case for a resto druid in cat or feral or guardian? Energy regen, I mean.

It is, but you need so much haste it's not really a factor.

Energy Regen=10+(1+haste%/100)

At 20% haste you get:

10+(1+.20)= 11.2 energy per second. So an extra 1 energy per second at 20% haste. Which is nothing. But haste is nice for faster melee attacks.

His numbers are mostly effected by Energetic Recovery - Spell - World of Warcraft

Your closest equivalent is probably Tiger's Fury - Spell - World of Warcraft

Users who are viewing this thread