, , ,

Sorry if I’m posting wrong I’m new, but I want to solo old cata raids for fun on a twink, if I stop xp at 45 is that doable? I don’t want to one shot everything though lol. And sorry again if I’m going against some kind of posting guidelines

I decided to go back to my old lvl45 twink when dragonflight came out brcause i didn't want to buy it. tbh I was gonna give up wow but I got bored and decided to revisit my twink. It's gear was poor now so I decided to level him to 49 n do bfa dungeons. most of my gear is now lvl152 but I have some antorus pieces at lvl161 and 163. it's been quite fun n while I'm q'ing I like to duel on the alliance ship. always fun beating up higher level peeps. my twink is robbyhobby wildhamer eu.

It's getting real, boys and wannabegirls, we have Legion legendaries that are ilevel 163 at 45. We won.

Thanks for the info. That helps if you have a 45 and have not done the quests to get the legendary weapons. I logged onto my 42 Shaman and her legendary weapons are ilvl 51. I do have a 44 DK that hasn't done them yet.

It's getting real, boys and wannabegirls, we have Legion legendaries that are ilevel 163 at 45. We won.
Would you consider the artifact weapons from legion to be bis? I realized my sub ran out today but I get paid tomorrow lol
[doublepost=1674670208,1674670159][/doublepost]
Would you consider the artifact weapons from legion to be bis? I realized my sub ran out today but I get paid tomorrow lol
Edit: I’m considering warrior or dh (tank) I’m just looking to solo old content and have it be challenging

No Artifact weapon scales up to 80 max. There is number of Epic weapons from clssic dungeons that for 45 will scale to 163 they all have extra effects as bonus.

Also any weapon fro, WoD dungeons can prock epic too. There is a couple interestin option with extra on hit prock effects too.

No Artifact weapon scales up to 80 max. There is number of Epic weapons from clssic dungeons that for 45 will scale to 163 they all have extra effects as bonus.

Also any weapon fro, WoD dungeons can prock epic too. There is a couple interestin option with extra on hit prock effects too.
Thanks, insightful. Once I resub this weekend I’ll have to check it all out

In chromie time i've used group finder to run normal dungeons but gear is only 152. I would love a 163 one hander or shield. How do I do it?

In chromie time i've used group finder to run normal dungeons but gear is only 152. I would love a 163 one hander or shield. How do I do it?

There is two guaranteed 163 one-handers from classic dungeons. Both haste/crit and work for Agi and Str classes.
1) Dragon's Call from the last boss Sunken Temple dungeon - as prock effect it can summon little dragons that spit acid on your preimary target.
2) Ironfor - mace from the last boss of Blackrock Depth - as prock effect can do additional aoutoattack from time to time.

163 shield can be farmed in WoD dungeons but you need to prock Warforged on it.

I have been farming WoD dungeons lately and warforged stuff dropped early on but seems to have dried up a bit. Was wondering if anything affects the droprate like maybe how much warforged you already have? ilvl maybe?

I have been farming WoD dungeons lately and warforged stuff dropped early on but seems to have dried up a bit. Was wondering if anything affects the droprate like maybe how much warforged you already have? ilvl maybe?

It's pretty random we had a day when Purples dropped almost every run including couple socketed ones then for a day or two we seen almost none then it was something in between again.

Its all rng

Still only blues from Garrison Inn quests. Good news is warforged started dropping for me in Wod dungeons again :)
[doublepost=1676291494,1676291300][/doublepost]One annoying thing tho. If you let someone else queue you for a WoD dungeon they'll sometime get the message "It's taking a long time. would you like to queue for dungeons from another expansion". I've ended up in two legion dungeons that way. left the last one and got deserter buff :(

I'm thinking that maybe I made a mistake going from 45 to 49. The reason I did it was because I figured 49 was like the top of the 40s pvp bracket n maybe I'd do some BGs. Cept nobody does BGs ( well maybe at max lvl ). Anyway I've come to the conclusion ( a bit too late ) that 45s are the best option. They get 163 items from Mythic Antorus, WoD timewalking (warforged ), a few items from Classic timewalking, Legendaries and the Heart of Azeroth neck scales better. All in all 45s have it pretty sweet. So what am I going to do? have been thinking of maybe going to level 50. It'll open up Nazjatar to me and the BFA raids and BFA mythics and the arathi islands thingy ( If it's still a thing ) and BFA world quests ( if they're still a thing ) maybe higher lvl island expeditions. Should get more Azerite for my kneck. Not going to rush into it though. What do you guys think?

Robo, 50's are pretty cool, for a lot of reasons. Probably the best real PvP twink (not counting the weird things 10s and 11s can do, talking about a level with talents and lots of OP gearing options.....I play around with my 50 a lot. But I would not recommend leveling one. You have a lot of evergreen content to build power, but man, it is something you want to take in small bites over years really. Just my 2 cents. I agree with your assessment of 45s. my 45 stacks secondaries like no other level, there is a lot of potential there too.

Well after thinking about it I decided to go from 49 to 50. There was very little chance of BGs or arena wossnames. Only thing I was worried about was if I'd still be able to do the timewalking campaigns to get warforfed gear. Decided to take the plunge and it seems that 50s can still do timewalking campaigns :) . Don't think there's much hope of getting boosted through mythic Nyolotha though. Still got Nazjatar and uldum and vale of blossoms and the arathi highland thingy to do. maybe I should start a 50s thread.

I was wrong. although you can select a timewalking campaign, you cannot queue for dungeons other than BFA at level50 . I don't seem able to unlock world quests or mechagon or nazjatar either. All in all bit of a disaster really.

Users who are viewing this thread