Stealthed shitters

I wouldnt agree on one part tho

The human female or more commonly know as the shemale.There are no human females in WoW. All are played by trannies therefore shemales. And they ALL try to farm kills and usually fail. ( they literally killed the 70s, 80s ,85s brackets back in MoP like that)

Of course this applies to the fucking alliance rats.

Ive been wantign to make a similar thread a while ago but ts usually hard for me to explain due to severe autism so mine got downvoted Random bgs can someone tell me what is - Forums - World of Warcraft

But this guy is fuckin spot on

Most Rogues are Worthless Players. - Forums - World of Warcraft

Now think for a moment? Does any of this apply to you

why didnt you post with your main 100?

why do people care?

rogue have been around for 11 years, your opinion isnt going to change that wether people agree with you or not.

Inappropriate language is againest ToS.

mechanically, rogues are more fun than hunters.

and by "rogue" i think you mean "player", try replacing the words in your "post", it'll make more sense.

Rogue is certainly one of the best control classes in the game at the moment. I have no idea of how you can state this, because a rogue can literally open on your and if you are stacked with your team its going to be the rogue dying, or the feral dying, not you, unless their side is extremely op if that makes sense. But rogues, on top of every class can control mid in any way they want, individually.

I feel you man, rogues are useless unless you're me or one of the 0.5% people of whats left of good rogues in the twink brackets

Well rogue is a higher skill cap class so it makes sense that you would see a lot of people who simply can't play it but for good players it can be a really impactful class.

My personal experience with this tends to be with the dozens of lvl 100 rogues that I see camping low lvl questgivers in populated questing zones (over many months) just to troll/be a &#@$% but they rarely open on anyone that is pvp flagged near them and usually just vanish after killing the npc or die when the mobs of people responding to world/local defense show up to farm them. Recent pic: View attachment 6353

Attachments

• rogue.jpg
    rogue.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 299
To be fair most of the rogues in the bracket can't play their class and rely heavily on consumables to make up for it

Users who are viewing this thread