US State of Twink Brackets?

its simple

if you dont have a sub you cant queue with xplocked

so if your unsubbed and level ling toons to 19 can queue bgs along the way fine....as long as xp is on

I remember I locked my 20s xp and took a break so when I came back I had no sub and could not queue bg. Made a ticket, and for the first time in years the GMs were actually helpful and gave me like 48 hours of free sub so I could log in and turn xp on. Didn't even ask for it.

20's I get 4 minute queues at peak times, 7 minutes at off times, 10 minutes at worst. 19s for me is always 10+ minutes, don't know about other tiers but I'm sure they get longer and longer until 60, because new death knights, and then 100 because demon hunters.

Honestly no bracket should have awful que times because of the xp-on and xp-off merger... Some are slower sure but they're not dead by any means.

I just tried the bracket on the weekend. Can't see myself going back to 19s anytime soon tbh
I feel the same currently liking 20-29's pretty balanced and queues are amazing at peak times...but I still like war gaming on 19's and also pugs on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread